5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 14 Ch. 115 - The Five's Morning

Dex-chan lover
Best thing about this Manga?
The fanbase and how the destroy each other🤣

I Dont think the drama is done i dont belive any paring until i read the last chapter. There where other manga that seemed to give an answer and made an 180 in the last chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Nice Toradora reference in the credits.
Too bad Negi chose to waste the last volume of the manga with useless drama instead of showing Fuutarou and Yotsuba together.

Fuutarou practices confess to tanuki who's known for it's shapeshift/disguise abilities...hmmmm.

Dex-chan lover
im gonna kill if this doesnt hard transition from whats happening to what i want to happen

Fed-Kun's army
Still can't get over Nino getting dogged like that, especially after being one of the first to confess. Negi is a hack.

Dex-chan lover
As I said since day 1, Ichika is the best character by far and she should've been the one to win, Negi is a fucking hack but Ichika keeps showing why she's so awesome, her Kyoto downfall just makes her later turn even better. All this development going down the drain for, "She fell in love with him in a flashback" Yotsuba got nothing substantial with him but we're supposed to believe Fuutarou fell in love with her because she orbited around him, fucking pathetic. Going for an easy win because of the pity she garners. That's why Nino went all evil here, give more pity to Yotsuba, that's all she has.

for a second i thought Miku was gonna shove Yotsuba into the water in order to “replace” her.

The covers were such teases. Still think he is gonna get all five some how.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, I'm REALLY happy that Yotsuba won, but for fuck's sake can't ALL the drama just stop?

The sisters are kinda salty(?) about it but eventually they'll come in terms with Fuutarou's decision tho.

Idk, maybe I just wanted to see some Fuutarou and Yotsuba wholesome chapters until the wedding.

Dex-chan lover
I'd rather the last chapter of the year to be a bit wholesome instead of so heavy, but I guess it can't be helped.

Users who are viewing this thread