5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 14 Ch. 115 - The Five's Morning

Date Yotsuba > Break up with Yotsuba > Marry some other quint

Dex-chan lover
I guess it's too much to ask that they just ride off into the sunset together, but there are still loose ends to tie up. I'm sure it will culminate with Fuu-kun figuring it out that the one girl from that day was Yotsuba all along. Until then, expect an acute case of melodram-patheticism to infect the remaining chapters.

Dex-chan lover
God freaking dammit, I was so close to actually given this manga credit for making the cut and now the author goes and just takes the drama route again...
JUST. WRAP. IT. UP

Dex-chan lover
yeah Im sure they can just pin this one on fuutarou you cant just charm 5 goddamn sisters at once and expect them to not have interpersonal issues.
Also Nino lives her life the way I like it, too rushed and self destructive despite doing the right thing.

Excuse me while I go 're'-watch the Toradora Holy Night videos, considering today and tomorrow. Hadn't seen them in years, now suddenly got an urge to watch 'em again.

Fed-Kun's army
ahaahahaaa WHAT A CREDIT PAGE, GJ, MERRY X-MAS AND THANKS FOR THE CHAPTER!!

i don't feel like reading this anymore, i mean after he chose there's already a winner, right? It's just forcing/making it longer, just like those after story.

Dex-chan lover
Bravo to that credits page...

From an artistic/literary standpoint I feel like this chapter meanders way too much, and risks dampening the cathartic impact of Yotsuba and Fuutarou having requited love.

Although I like that there's a mini-arc to sort out the quints' feelings, I'm not sure I like how the author has handled it so far. But we'll see. Again, this chapter felt like a mess.

Users who are viewing this thread