5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 14 Ch. 115 - The Five's Morning

Double-page supporter
I was a Nino-Yotsuba and this chapter hurts.

Yotsuba is doing what Itsuki warned Fuutarou not to do - being too considerate of her sisters. Nino is probably feeling incredibly guilty that Yotsuba is holding back because of her, and so she wants to remove the last barrier in Yotsuba's way - their relationship as sisters.

What Yotsuba is doing is understandable though - she's always acted in the best interests of her sisters rather than herself. This must be completely new ground for her.

Fed-Kun's army
So this is why Yotsuba was a supporting character through the whole manga. In order to drop a bomb like this.

Dex-chan lover
Here's what I thought:
Ichika : You really can't hate Ichika. Despite her sneaky way to approach Fuutarou, she's still a nice and lovely older sister who provide a morale support for Fuutarou.

Nino : Nino is fierce, but deep down she truly cares for her sisters. She's angry to Yotsuba maybe because for the same reason Itsuki scold Fuutarou in the previous chapter. Yotsuba's consideration is adding salt to injury for Nino.

Miku : She's broken. Yup, totally broken.....

Yotsuba : There's limit to be kind and considerate. With Nino such a prideful girl, what Yotsuba did is hurtful to her. It looks like Yotsuba pity her and she didn't like that. She also the one who is late to realize that her sisters already grown and they were able to walk on their own path, no matter how painful it is.

Itsuki : Itsuki being Itsuki, only the spectator from the bench...

Yotsuba, start living a happy life with him already, dumb cunt. Where can I read a manga which has zero bullshittery and 100% action? (except hentai)

Dex-chan lover
Redemption chapter,
Now im just wondering how long will it takes till yotsuba gain her self worth.

Not that she lost one, but she's burden with the others feeling and don't want to be a hustle. But that's okay, juat don't make it another 100 chapter

Negi please

Yotsuba is still going through development because, despite how many arcs she's had for development, unlike the other sisters, she never actually changed. Every time she developed, she'd revert afterwards. It's frustrating were still doing this. What is this, the third Yotsuba arc on the same damn thing? I'm legitimately surprised Yotsuba won despite how every chapter before the reveal, when the sisters were thinking about love and the MC, Yotsuba was the only
one actively not even considering it. She's always been the one on the edge going "huh, love, I thought we were talking about sports"

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm..... its may be a stretch but this means Miku can still win right? No? Okay..... Sad Emoticon.

Just let miku rape futarou and then they will have a marriage by accident kind of arc tho
God I wish this was hentai..

Users who are viewing this thread