5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 14 Ch. 120 - Five Years Ago, On a Certain Day

Dex-chan lover
For those who are curious:
According to the last page, we're nearing the end. Next chapter might very well be the last.

Bottom left corner:
"Right before the end, next chapter will have center color."

"The finale has more to tell! Make sure to check it out!!"

Double-page supporter
Man even though my favorite girl didn't win I'm still gonna miss this series there's not that many series where all the girl heroines are likable characters 😩

Dex-chan lover
Credits to the credit page, the effort and passion to pull that off....

btw, what did yotsuba after hs plan was? sport recomm or straight to bridl training?

ichika gonna be actress, nino and miku baker or pastries, ichika uni and then teacher, kinda missed bout yotsuba..

on another note.... IF and only if, one of the sisters tricked uesugi and cheated with him in the future.... woud yotsuba be fine or mad at them?
just a silly if scenario....

Dex-chan lover
Only a few chapters left. An F for all the brothers who didn't make it, and to all the casualties in this immense waifu war.

Double-page supporter
People are saying it's a Nisekoi reference but I didn't catch it. Guess I need to reread Nisekoi. Or maybe not.

@Kaiofficialone
I forgot all about that, you're right.

I knew it, this is just a Nisekoi clone with that final page lol. Honestly, I never pick the right girl apparently. Oh well. Another one bites the dust

Power Uploader
Bullettrain speed into nothing intresting, wowies. Nice skip of most intresting stuff.

So that's it? Feels like nothing changed between Fuutaro and Yotsuba, and now he's gonna go fuck off to Tokyo for 4 years alone and then come back to get married? How very romantic.

I like how even the sisters were thinking that the relationship between Yotsuba and Fuu hasn't changed at all. I'm amazed that we didn't even get to see them really be a couple

Users who are viewing this thread