5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 14 Ch. 121 - A One in Five Chance

SJ7

Fed-Kun's army
Didn't someone just risk giving him a freebie by speaking? Surely he can tell them apart by voice.

Dex-chan lover
@SJ7 They ALL should sound the same, being quints and all. They might speak differently yeah, so they might've practiced just for this moment.

Also, dammit, marry them all you coward! Except Nino of course, she sucks.

Dex-chan lover
@Sturmwind A true comrade in arms 😭Same, I just put the analytics just in case anyone wanted to counter my arguement.
Miku was the first one I noticed in the group. I will forever be from the church of Miku

Power Uploader
I haven't read this manga for a while
Could someone tell me what they pulling this final test on him ?
Idk how love works but it's no detector XD

Dex-chan lover
*opens random number generator on his phone* Umm ... number 2! You win! Let's go!

I say Yotsuba, Miku, Nino, Itsuki Ichika is the order.

Happy Yotsuba won, but I feel like both Nino and Miku got robbed.

Dex-chan lover
>it's also for the sake of dad who let us use this place
>it's Fuutarou's dad who let them use the place

So what you're saying is the other four also consider themselves married to Fuu-kun

Fed-Kun's army
Anybody else reading this not of enjoyment but out of "well I've read this far, might as well see how this ends".

This volume has given me such a weird feeling. The story feels so rushed, but at the same time it has felt like its been dragging on in the last two or three chapters. Though that might be just cause I no longer enjoy it like I did before.

Contributor
@radstylix I dated identical twins. It was super easy to tell. I could tell their old pictures apart better than they could. A tons of differences creep up by the time you reach adulthood. You can even tell by scent or just holding their hands.

Omg we finally get a five year timeskip, Ichika radiates even more ara ara energy, my girl Itsuki is now a teacher damn how far she came, also My girls Nino and Miku opened a restaurant together, Miku is without her headphone now and holy shit Nino is so fucking beautiful and precious. And we finally have Yotsuba, more energetic than ever ready to marry Fuutarou

Man its great to see them as adults having realized their dreams, and that Final Quints game is great way to tease fuutarou, they are in same order as in the colour page. He's obviously going to pick yotsuba correctly or is he. hope he picks Nino

Two chapters left let's fucking gooo

Users who are viewing this thread