5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 14 Ch. 121 - A One in Five Chance

Dex-chan lover
I was dreaming that they would push aside all presets and go into a harem ending...

Yotsu is the second one.
Anyway, this is such a tease. It ain't ever happening so it feels a bit strange to do now, even as a callback. I'd still prefer the polyamorous ending -- not really for the 'gotta fuck'em all' reasons that most support it for, but just so each one is happy and they can all stay together. Obviously it's not realistic or even practical to do, though.

We do have some snooty cafes here though, huh? Although, my friend who lives in Kyoto and I were on the topic of Starbucks a couple week's back and he was telling me he avoids a lot of cafe's and coffee shops because of snobby people, unless he's on a date. Guess it's a worldwide thing. I've always imagined that Japan has a much larger amount of cafe's per area when compared with other places around the world. I guess we'd have to clearly define 'cafe', though.

Group Leader
its a shame to see the piercing question was relegated to a throw away resolution at the very end of the story

People will look back on this in years in jest and may finally be able to admit that the only good ending in their mind would have been if their quint won

I also think it's not stupid at all to not reveal who BK was, because it's clear that the BK doesn't matter in Fuuts' decision.

My favorite Quint won and I'm not happy with the ending. It's just not very well written.

Hackruba completely screwed the pooch on this, hopefully people are smart enough to boycott his future material. You don't make a central point of your series irrelevant and destroy all of your character's development, just to have a hurried resolution. I'd much rather have wished Negi left it open ended than leave his readers with such a travesty.

In realty, the one he chose was actually Miku pretending to be Yotsuba, and Yotsuba and Miku's lives swap for the rest of their lives. Or at least, i hope that isn't the case.

They don't really look insane and ummm dangerous, the 5 of them in wedding dresses

*Slow backsteps*

Dex-chan lover
These fucking sisters are such a torment lmao. Stay strong fuutarou.

I stopped caring for the series a while ago and don’t feel the same disappointment others feel right now. The absolute low point for this series was the way the situation with their biological father was handled. It was a train wreck and lowered my standards to a bare minimum. The saving grace was to just not see yotsuba suffer and that worked out (although at the expense of nino and miku unfortunately).

I gotta say seeing Yotsuba call Uesugi Fuutarou and knowing they live together puts a HUGE grin on my face... Oh, what am I saying... Seeing everyone all grown up and happy puts a GIANT grin on my face😁😁

Users who are viewing this thread