5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 14 Ch. 122 - The Five-Part Bride

Power Uploader
And done, thanks for the ride, last stop is probably one of the worst conclusions I've read, not THE worst, but surely not the best one. Cinderella won, while better sisters left out with nothing but jobs, nice writting sir. Good luck in next work, thanks for your work.

Dex-chan lover
lmao all these people doing some Olympic-tier mental gymnastics saying that everything was all just a dream and their quint of choice still has a chance

yep if someone think is all a dream he's just dumb.
It was a fun run anyway, one of the engaging romcom i have read, hope to see soon a new work from the mangaka.

Dex-chan lover
There was some confusion around this last chapter, so my elaborate comment disappeared, so I'll write it short.
Choosing only one girl in a harem manga? Good. Yotsuba? I supported Miku, but still good. Having all other females have a nice character development and a good closure? Very good. 10/10, would recommend.

Fed-Kun's army
I bet this chapter whould be better animated than in manga with the jumping in flashback stuff.

Anyway,
Nino crying was akward, like girl, wake up he is going to get married time to give up
Best girl Miku shows as how mature she became
Eatsuki is Eatsuki, Ichika is Bitchika

we got the ending we wanted ! a Harem honeymoon !!

Thank you for translating this until the end. It was fun. I'll see everyone in the next great harem bowl

Poor Nino ;~;. My heart goes out to her. Her tears made me tear up too! Oh well congrats to Yotsuba! She also deserves happiness <3

Dex-chan lover
Well, I guess this is the end. I'm glad, that it's over so fast, I can feel that with this bold biological old dad this manga start to go down the hill, so this feels rushed, but better rushed and finished this way. It was really stupid to build such deep connections (for Fuutaro and readers as well) with all sisters except Yotsuba and in the end give us Shyamalan's "What a twist" choice. Crappy writing, but - well, at least we are finished with this. Better this, than shit like Nisekoi for 230 chapters 🤣 still got Vietnamese flashbacks from that one 🤣

Double-page supporter
So it was itsuki who kissed him at the bell i was wrong on my guess lol but damn the mangaka negi sensei is such a troll with that ending there making us think our ships still have a chance 😩😂

Aggregator gang
@eviljackspicer It's not a dream...

He is remembering 5 years ago before they went on their graduation trip that he thought the quintuplets are such a pain

hence the last page with 5 years ago him having an annoyed face but now he has an much more happier face.

Plus the line " I thought the same thing at that time too" should've given away that it wasn't a dream.
Yotsuba won and no harem garbage. Good stuff

The One
Staff
Admin
@Sprinterstar7 ???
5cpEXJn.png

someone is fucking with something lol

either you, or one from the 5toubun sc/a/ns group

Users who are viewing this thread