5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 14 Ch. 122 - The Five-Part Bride

Dex-chan lover
I've read enough hentai to know where this is going. Honeymoon, with all 5 sisters? Heh.

Allright. Time for rating. 4/10 because he choose Yotsuba.... The ending was playing safe, but it's not hide that Yotsuba still win

it has been a long road everyone, have a nice day, Also, fuck you Negi

What a ride... Nino didn't win Fuu but won lots of fans. Thx Negi for bringing it all this way with a memorable finale!

So who did he marry? i found this manga very boring with a lot of drama on empty space and 0 comedy, here just to see finish line.

Double-page supporter
Out of 5 girls.
One shoot herself in the foot too many time.
One wasn't in the race at all.
One behaved like the idiot she was and had barely any development. Tbh I was thinking she was mentally handicapped for the whole story.
One got a very early development and kept becoming better and better as the story progressed. And had the best design.
One got a huge character change at around the third of the story and was more and more lovable as the story moved.

How the fuck did Negi manage to end with one of the worst option when he had two great, developed and forward characters ?

You can call me salty all you want, because I actually am.

Fed-Kun's army
WAT IS ALL DAT?? IS DAT ONLY A DREAM? A POSSIBLE FUTURE?

AND THAT FREAKING FUCKING ORGY ENDING... NOT SO BAD AT ALL :)

Dex-chan lover
For those that don't understand, it wasn't a dream Fuutarou was remembering back when the quints and them were planning a trip because they're planning a trip again. It's a parallel to show how much Fuu has grown over the past 5 years. Honestly Yotsuba arc completing at the wedding is such a great way to end this. Throughout the whole manga she didn't think of herself as someone worth of love, but wanted to serve her sisters. Now she realizes that her sisters make her special and are her support system just like she is to them, and she deserves happiness! Great ending, screw the haters!

Absolutely loved this series, gonna miss it.

Thank you scanlators, each and every one of you, for the hard work, effort, and sacrifice.

Worked as a translator for a bit and know how time consuming it can be.

@ShinGetsu

Actually true!! Literally the only choices that made any sense were either Miku or Nino - Itchka literally inted her chances, Itsuki never really felt like a contender and Yotsuba had absolutely no development to warrant her being the chosen girl at the end on top of her never really feeling like a contender also - actually mind boggling

Dex-chan lover
fxeOj6V.jpg

Go go hentai artists.

@Shinetsu - You're list: Ichika, Itsuki, Yotsuba, Miku, Nino?
I'm not even gonna lie, early on I was pretty convinced that Yotsuba may have been mildly retarded by how she acted. A sweet girl, but missing some hardware. I personally felt that Fuu as a character fit best with either Ichika or Miku personality-wise. Nino certainly grew on me over time as well. First impressions can be hard to shake, though.
Like I said earlier, I don't really care that Yotsu won, but it really does feel like Negi was so scared of people guessing who Fuu would end up with that he was too scared to actually develop their relationship until it was too little, too late. Which really kind of made it all fall a bit flat in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread