5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 4 Ch. 32 - The Legend that Binds - Day Two Thousand

The one that usually gets the mc is the one who is the least closer to the mc. Probably Itsuka or Nino. But please be Miku or Ichika
(p.s. both have been copied by Itsuka so she probably has the highest chance)

Dex-chan lover
Im cheering for miku but i have a feeling it'll be itsuka since shes the first to be introduced and the tsun

Fed-Kun's army
....only one bride.... did they fuse together 5 wife into 1 ultimate wife? just ignore this random thought lol

Fed-Kun's army
Harem end confirmed here.... we saw important people like other family members but never saw sisters there, the author has been carefully hiding them for the end reveal while leaving many hints like "wedding Rings" "Bride's" "name's" which were mentioned by rahia and then later the mentioned of legend again with 6some handholding confirming it. others could already be at the chapel we never saw the stage anyway. if it still doesn't end in harem or author chickens out in the end then im sure many will be super pissed.
Though 1 thing im disappointed about is that fuutarou never went to his original blond hair in the future, he still has that dull and ugly hairstyle and still looks like a succubus is still succing his life force out from him.

No harem end guys.....
The hint is what that Maeda guy said about the bonfire legend: "at that time, Uesugi was also..." I don't think he knows what really happened that night so, as far as his knowledge goes, at that time Uesugi was dancing with Ichika....

Double-page supporter
Durandal has good taste. Even after learning about the acting bit, somehow Ichika is the one I cheer for. I'm definitely going to be sad at the conclusion, aren't I?

Users who are viewing this thread