5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 5 Ch. 39 - Seven Goodbyes ①

I love Miku and Nino, but, i think, that at the end Itsuki'll win. I hope that i make mistake, but mangas are always so

What the fuck is wrong with you people? Coming in here with your weak "Itsuki is best girl" trash because she slapped Nino... like Miku wasn't about to do the same thing. Like she wasn't defending Fuutaro the entire time. Like she wasn't literally heartbroken by Nino's disrespect towards his hard work. The only reason she didn't slap Nino is because Fuutaro himself stopped her, and allowing Itsuki to step in. Y'all actin' like she's the MVP when all that she's done is killsteal the last frag of the round. Get that weak, bottom scoring trash outta here. Miku best girl.

Damn. In Japan the wife can declare martial law. She is totally ready to assume the role.

Dex-chan lover
A rich household of 5 sisters who actually watch tv and you expect me to believe there's only a single tv in the entire household? I am highly skepical of this notion! 👾

Double-page supporter
Isn't Nino being so pushy partially Miku's fault? She got a good roast streak against Nino there...

SJ7

Fed-Kun's army
Itsuki laid the hand of god on Nino but.... damn Miku, you scary.

Double-page supporter
I don't give a fuck what other people say. Miku best girl so far in my book.

Dex-chan lover
1 slap isn't enough to condemn for the work our boii did on making those papers.

Dex-chan lover
"His S mode seems to fail with Nino so it seems he needs to change his approach"

nah, she just needs it cranked up even more. i don't know if the manga will show that, but that's how it is.

"in order to get nino to be obedient, nino must be conquered" yep

SPOILERS OF THIS CHAPTER...
oh shit... that bloodlust from miku and the slap from itsuki!! aaaaaa😀

Users who are viewing this thread