5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 7 Ch. 59 - The Last Exam - Nino’s Side

Fed-Kun's army
@Shiny It's「娘さんを頂いていきます」in the raw which I believe means to be singular.
Well, Fuutarou definitely doesn't means anything weird since the sentece could also mean something like "I'll be borrowing your daughter"

I like that this chapter kinda mirrors/parallels the chapter how he said goodbye to them with the notes ("cheat sheet") and they went after him, even if it meant giving up so much they want him to continue being a part of their life even though his role is done, and in turn Fuutarou accepts in an awkward way telling them he's now just going to do whatever he wants to do and they'll now have to continue to put up with his selfishness, now giving them a connection once more beyond a tutor hired by their father.

And now Nino says goodbye to him with a note, and he decides to go after her, and as he implies by saying he's lonely, he still wants to be there for them/to continue their connection, even if it means he might/will lose one of the biggest things he takes pride in, his grades. And in turn, Nino replies as well, saying whatever she wants, complaining about him, and finally by throwing him a connection of sorts to them that will last beyond their student-teacher relationship, she loves him. I doubt she wasn't heard, Fuutarou showed no trouble hearing her throughout the ride and in no way does Nino look like she whispered or mumbled it.

I might be reading too much into things, but I loved the chapter, it was quite a sweet and emotional ride, literally.

Yoshitsugu Matsuoka will be the seiyuu of Fuutarou? Whyy!?!? I was imagining/hoping for him to have Hikigaya's voice actor God damnit!

Double-page supporter
OH
OH MYG
OH Y GOD

AAH SOAFJSKL

WOAAH
DId NOT SERIOUSLY DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING HOLY

The only important part of this chapter is that they got a true Miku fan to voice Miku.

Fed-Kun's army
with ayanyan voicing her nino just jumped from shit tier to god tier in a second

Double-page supporter
MC become a lawyer and a politician and pass a law to make harem lawfully while being a teacher in the top university, I won't accept a non-harem end.

Double-page supporter
Oh, I've just noticed that they have shown the Voice Actors in this chapter... but I can't think of Kirito having the voice of Fuutarou

Dex-chan lover
That last picture of Nino was absolutely gorgeous. But i still hope that every girl wins and we get the harem route. Or a separate ending for each girl.

Double-page supporter
Last time i see hanakana and ayana combo was Oreimo. And it was gloriously wonderful and chaotic at the same time. The butthurt over the ending still last till today.
Gotoubun also has that potential because honestly, just like Oreimo, every girl has their own charm points and their own fans.
I will wait for the waifu shitstorm....

ivv

Dex-chan lover
And so the ship... ehem, the bike... ehem, the motorcycle sails!

Users who are viewing this thread