5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 7 Ch. 59 - The Last Exam - Nino’s Side

Negi baited us with Smug Ichika last chapter only to do a complete 180 on her... Negi's really making it hard to root for Ichika.
Seriously thinking of changing my best girl to Nino.
1>2>3>4>5

Yes, yes, Negi! Stir the pot! Start the confessions! Make Fuutarou actually hear them! Let there be WAR!

Seriously, though, one of the best parts of the story is the fandoms' shipping wars. Any more intense and it would be Battlefleet Gothic. But maybe the shipping war is only good because the story is good?

Bruh Matsuoka again. He had voiced too many bad ass characters in action oriented anime, his voice not gonna fit for Fuutaro in this mellow romcom story.

giphy.gif

Fed-Kun's army
The last warrior has taken up arms, now the battles will be much fiercer, heated... and bloody...
Who, out of those five brave maidens will win this war!?
Who will claim the heart and body of prince charming, Uesugi Fuutarou!?
Find out on the next episode of---

Group Leader
@EtanRed
If there was an upvote system here, I would have upvoted you to heaven.
This made my day.

Fed-Kun's army
A lot of you don't seem to understand.
There won't be any wars.
Nino won.
It's over.
Go home.

Can't really say anyone has won. Yotsuba had a big leap in 21, and people wondered if it was going the Yotsuba route... which it hasn't. And of course, I don't like the creeping favoritism. But if this is the author's wish... I'll just sit around as people war over this. I'm just glad a dramatic "over 300" or "I failed" didn't happen.

As for the Seiyu... a good line-up. While Hanazawa has been continually in many romcoms (which has waned on me a bit), it's no surprise, since she is talented. Ayana is one of my favorites, so seeing her on the list is welcomed (although for who she is voicing is feeling a bit off...). Ayaneru (probably atm my favorite seiyu of all time) as Yotsuba, BIG PLUS! The other two heroines' VAs though, I am not familiar with, but from what people are saying below, it's all good; Miku voicing Miku is amazing though ^w^ I agree about Fuutaro and how weird it may be that it's the same VA as Kirito. But these are professionals, so they will produce the best of it all, yes?

Seeing the comment by Ayana about Nino kind of disturbed me. It is true Nino has been more dere dere... but her earlier antiques were way beyond just what you could call "tsun tsun." Sure, it's a fiction, but tampering with food and all the abusive things she's done have been far more malicious. Some tsundere heroines have been violent, but if I were to say, those are representative of a immaturity in those heroines; tampering with food however crosses that line. Feels like karama houdini for Nino to get the spotlight and such (as her test score was not hyped up at all this chapter, compared to the other four). I agree with the scan group's meme of Haruba-sensei... not being as equal with heroine treatment. I say this even though I said the above "if the author wants it, so be it," because this is my opinion, not the more objective mind speaking.

That poll ranking... I'm astonished. Didn't expect the voting numbers to be so much in favour of Miku... which is not a bad thing. She was the first heroine to be "developed" chapter-wise. I'm surprised that Yotsuba is that liked (expected Ichika to be second), since the heroines I tend to like are more niche. Seems like there are more people who are like-minded with me for this series. And with the recent influx of Nino chapters, I did expect Nino to outdo the one sister who has been lacking some meaningful development (Itsuki), be it for good or bad. Essentially, I foresaw the following: Miku>Ichika>Yotsuba>Nino>Itsuki. Just an evaluation more on presentation than trying to let objective thoughts take a turn...

Users who are viewing this thread