5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 7 Ch. 59 - The Last Exam - Nino’s Side

Power Uploader
Holy shit, 120 comments on a single chapter. Is that a mangadex record? I'm both interested, yet totally unwilling to read them all...

Contributor
I don't care who won as long as it's not Itsuki.

But still Miku best girl.

@GreenMoriyama
You really think this situation is remotely comparable to Yotsuba's?
You can't even begin to comprehend how wrong you are.
See you on Wednesday

Once again, Nino is putting in some hard work to cover that deficit from the early chapters. She is now a clear player with Miku and Ichika and that can’t really be denied anymore. Yotsuba and Itsuki have got a long road ahead of them to catch up.

Stills rooting for Miku but I like any of the first 3 sisters winning if not a harem ending.

Cant believe Nino's the first to express her real heart to Futarou
but still,
MIKU BEST GIRL
三玖天下第一!
_:)з」∠)_

@InvinCybul
I do agree it's not comparable, because of how the presentation is done. Sure, I may have played it up, making it sound like Yotsuba is better off, but I am aware of the subjective thoughts placed into it.
So it may be better to say, you may have your head up in the clouds, not being able to see that I'm not some blinded bastard single-mindedly rooting a character on because of some infatuation.

To whomever the chapters go to in the coming chapters is up to the author, Haruba-sensei, not your own one-sided showdown with me. And if your statement was part of a joke, then that may have passed overhead. Cheers.

Next panel Fuutarou slams his brakes on the highway out of shock, catapulting them both into the river and giving him amnesia.

Nino and her sisters must now go on a Guts-style journey to recover Casca Fuutarou's personality

AcX

Dex-chan lover
The spoilers are out.

THE WAIFU WAR

BEGINS AGAIN

I don't know why but I was hook at Nino's personality. I find her the most appealing from the quintuplet girls.

Guys I have the spoiler!

All five girls! All five pieces of the puzzle!

The waifu is actually Exodia!

Dex-chan lover
Hmm.. I wonder if the dad will show up in the anime.. and if he'll be voice acted...

If so, I hope it'll be that guy that do the voice of Aizen from Bleach.
It'll be cool match since the guy got like smooth and intellectual antagonist of voice and the dad here appear to be an antagonist of the sort.

But hey, that just me rambling on...

Dex-chan lover
Really not Important stuff/Trivial Stuff
-The bike he use is Kawasaki KLX 150
Kaliper_Depan_Kawasaki_KLX_150_Original.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread