5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 7 Ch. 59 - The Last Exam - Nino’s Side

lol surprised they didn't crash because of that bombshell

or maybe *romcom trope* "wuzzat? I didn't hear because of the wind"

I didnt expect her to drop that bombshell daaaamn. Im in team Miku but Nino being able to put her tsundere pride aside for a moment is big win.
Please mister author.. dont "sorry what did you say?" in next chapter lol

Fed-Kun's army
damn too many Nino Weebs.
Ichika/ Yotsuba is best girl still. miku is a hatsune rip off and itsuki gets downplayed by author.

Group Leader
Just when I thought this chapter couldn't get any better, best girl confesses. Coming in on a motorcycle was fun.

Quite the coincidence that the ranking placement is the same order as this arc’s character focus per chapter. Maybe we’ll get a Fuutarou’s side next week.

Double-page supporter
Miku won first place by a landslide!

Also, I re-read chapter 32, and it may be hinted that we'll get a harem ending. There's something about "the sisters are planing something special" and there's a bunch of wedding dresses.
I'm calling it. They are going to pull a round-robin bride stunt. Since they all look alike, they'll do something like: Ichika for the ceremony, Nino for the reception, Miku for the dinner, Yotsuba for the cake and Itsuki for the dance.
As for the wedding night...well, the bed better be big ?

Fed-Kun's army
an aloof nerd guy who wants to study all night caught 5 girls in one masterball. you never saw that in real life.

Katsuragi keima or araragi koyomi voice actor is suitable for fuutarou because of the intelligence and arrogance

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, Miku is #1 in the polling (my gurl for life), & I'm content with Yotsuba in 2nd. But Itsuki beating out Ichika & Nino? NO WAY! I just don''t understand Japanese tastes.

While I'm a crewman aboard S.S. Miku (her face when she's being praised by Fuutarou - to die for), Nino was absolutely fantastic in this chapter. Her character rehab from the early super tsun phase has been a superb story-telling exhibition by the author. Makes me that much more invested in the upcoming waifu wars.

And I'm placing my bet on the, "What did you say? I couldn't hear you," trope.

Oh, I also loved how four of the girls show their poll result with their fingers, but Nino uses three fingers (half covered by her hair) & two toes to show fifth. Ever the tsun, lol.

Dex-chan lover
Miku is best girl by a mile. Everyone else was competing for second place.

Dex-chan lover
OH GOD...

...of course he didn't hear it

the anime is not gonna work with so much difference in their hair color, unless they pull some asshole move and give one completely different color for the bride, or worse, they use all the colors in some smartass way

Dex-chan lover
I will be super delighted if Fuutarou heard that and gets embarrassed and only pretends not hear from the wind...

YOU STILL BETTER CHOOSE MIKU OR THE HAREM, FUUTAROU!!!

Users who are viewing this thread