5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 8 Ch. 62 - Scrambled Eggs ②

@grandartillery

But not necessary the one who put that invitation paper

Also not necessary the one he met at night

Itsuki could only want to ask something trivial to Fuutarou

Teaching stuff for example.

But by the twist of fate, turned out it is helping Ichika

Yeah you should go home and quit Fuutarou, then order and take out some Nino on your way home

Dex-chan lover
So those two have met before(the parents) it was kinda odd to suddenly cancel eating there

Dex-chan lover
And so the thicc plottens...

@Seihanda Yeah I agree; no way that's just one Itsuki.

Shoot... smugdere Nino is going to throw Queen Miku Best Girl! FIRE THE DIABETES MISSILE!!!
g5.png

P.s. Someone teach me how to crop these things plz.

Ok, I thought their dads were friends or at least friendly acquaintances. Isn't that how the whole thing got kicked off? Girls' dad was looking for a tutor and Fuutarou's dad offered his son? Maybe I need to re-read it. Not sure why there seems to be bad feeling there.

Also, this whole "winning a lottery at the same time" is a little too contrived for me, but if it's actually all part of the dad's scheme, I'm sure he could have pulled off rigging the whole thing. The only question is what is he trying to pull? He seems to be deliberately flaunting his renewed relationship with his daughters but beyond that I can't tell.

Also, will Fuutarou realize that the seedy-looking, new tutor their dad supposedly hired (girls' fib a while back) is actually the family butler?

Fed-Kun's army
I'm sure I've read quite a bit of manga with those bell settings too. Can't remember what are those manga though. Nisekoi maybe?

@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN In windows there're paint or screen sketch and in smartphone they usually have built in image editor with crop function. afterward upload those to image hosting site and paste the link.

Dex-chan lover
@ultraleaf
Well, obviously, since it's Fuutarou's dad that nailed him this job landed a job for him (that would be more correct, i presume). Now, why did Papa Nakano retreated at the first sight of Fuutarou's dad is a mystery (but it seems like they didn't have any contact since when Fuutarou was officially fired, so maybe there is something else?).
@ZerionMagna
Yeah, Itsuki is really giving off that central heroine vibe. Yotsuba, on the other hand, feels more like a non-heroine at this point.

Fuutarou even now is not considering a possibility of his relationship moving from tutor-pupils to friends, let alone anything else.

Dex-chan lover
grandpa is like the immobile golem that suddenly activated and ambush you

Users who are viewing this thread