5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 8 Ch. 66 - Scrambled Eggs ⑥

That last page of Miku manipulating everything better be in the Tankubon volume!

I wonder what made the author change course with Miku.
Nino is truly becoming best girl at this rate.

Dex-chan lover
@Yamibi You don't read a mystery novel and expect the answers to land in your hands at the first page, do you? You're suppose to guess along; I'm guessing that's why you're not having fun. Other than that, you're not as emotionally-invested as we all are so that might be the reason as to why you're feeling so detached from the characters.

Fed-Kun's army
@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN thats kind of nice of you that you were interested in my random comment. Well this story is not a mystery. I am bit annoyed at how author builds plot seemingly at random just to millk more from the title.

Dex-chan lover
Re capping

The nino express while on a non stop route to futarou station was forced to make a sudden stop by officials

Ichika the confidant, in her struggle of duty to herself or her sisters has finally found resolution after Yotsuba reminds and reinforces Ichika’s seat as the oldest

Itsuki just found the loaded gun

Yotsuba is simply worried for her sisters and is currently unaware of the power struggle for futarou’s affections

Miku in her Quest to be the only one in futarou’s heart has begun a chain of events that could potentially derail the nino express or atleast even out the standings between Nino, Ichika and herself.

I expected a Harem ecchi comedy yet it’s bevom a Pseudo mystery who done it series. Pretty impressive

Last page. Miku looks like she has a tanto hidden in her yukata, waiting for her chance at Nino ?
Romance genre is best when it turns nuclear ?

Ichika with dark eyes : "I don't want anyone to have it"
*shudders. Yandere in the making...

Miku's side boobs
*orgasm

Joke aside, I can imagine all five of them as a yandere

Guys, take a look at the bride's earrings...only one of the sisters wear similar earrings.

I also believe that she is the one that he met when they were kids and they both changed for the better after meeting each other.

Fed-Kun's army
@Furioustoast
Not this again. Trying to find similarities in the design between one of the sisters and the bride is just idiotic.
They are quintuplets. They look the same. They can grow out, cut and style their hair.
They can also pierce their ears a day before the wedding.
Besides, Ichika has one earring. The bride has two.

Users who are viewing this thread