5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 8 Ch. 67 - Scrambled Eggs ⑦

Sooooo... Why wasn´t there a Nino vs Ichika confrontation? That's what I was most interested in. Maybe next chapter?

Dex-chan lover
@donm527 it's preetty simple why I thought of it like that. Honestly I don't remember how it went fully but I recall that girl from the picture came out to meet him (the older Fuutarou), and I don't think he thought that she looks anything like the quintuplets. You'd think after that one of the quintuplets would occasionally think about meeting up with older Fuutarou as the girl from the picture but no, none of them ever did, that means the girl that met up with him was a different girl, probably only looked like the quintuplets from the past but different now. He did say goodbye to the girl in his thoughts when they departed.

Might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure none of the quintuplets are the girl from Fuutarou's past.

@SprinKah Look at Chapter 14, page 18... the picture Fuutaro had in his student book next to the group pictures the girls were looking at of their day in Kyoto... There is no coincidence there of a 6th girl looking like the other 5 in the city on the same day. If Fuutaro had only paid attention when they were looking at the album he/they would have been shocked. Chapter 34 where Fuutaro tells Itsuki the story of the girl and she shows him the charm she carries... the same charm she remembers Rena buy a boat load of them that day they met. And then Rena just happens to show up in his life in Chapter 42 and knows he's teaching the girls and she gives him back his student book but keeps the picture of them from 5 years ago (so that he doesn't piece it together so quickly. Yeah I don't like how they made Fuutaro seem so dense in that chapter. Ichika is a great actress eh with the wig and disguise to not look like the quints ;)).

I don't know who the girl is... I think they're all cool so I wouldn't mind any of them. But to me, it looks like it's narrowing to Mika, Ichika and Nino. Mika's smitten by him but the feelings not returned. Same with Nino. But Ichika has much more development through the entire story from the festival and her hiding her acting career and getting her to the girls, to the trip where they are stuck in the shed, to the cafe where she's acting and finds her studying between scenes. He has a deeper relation with her than any of the others and maybe a common connection with his desire to work hard initially to provide for her sister and Ichika taking the mother role since their mother died. And now Ichika is thinking it's ok to maybe go with her feelings over Mika's and Nino's and go on the attack.

Anyways, one part it clear in the above chapters and in the pictures... Rena was one of the five girls that day.

So does anyone still ship Itsuki? Anyone from team itsuki here or have all given up their hopes and joined a different team lol

Spoiler... From reading this arc I think I know how it's gonna end...

All five girls will show up in wedding dresses and Fuutaro will have to play the Quintuplet game to figure out which one is Ichika. ?

Dex-chan lover
i didnt get the "lend ear" part
can someone explain it to me?

also, the last page (christmas one) is kinda creepy lmao

Fed-Kun's army
@LLENN

Ichika only has an earring in her right ear. By lending Fuutarou an ear, Fuutarou wanted to take a look there, and Miku countered him with the left ear, which is not pierced, so it's not a clue for him in figuring out Fake Itsuki's identity.

Untranslated lines on page18:
The success to identify Miku all thanks to the friendship growing with the days and nights they are together.
More or less, their relationship becomes closer.

Next Chapter would have 26 pages.

Group Leader
@donm527

This supports your theory if this image from volume 6 is cannon.
XMi1tEL.jpg

Anyway, I think Rena isn't Nino if we based it in the image above since there is no reason for her to wear a wig. I think Rena is either Ichika--who is a good actress-- or Itsuki who knows of the charm and Fuutaro's past.

Fed-Kun's army
@donm527 he will give up in the end because he still can't figure it out who's who and end up marrying all of them.
It will be kinda hilarious if they played the game at the wedding.

Gentlemen, we got our Miku-sama poster in new Megami Magazine :D
d8ffanB.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@b-no isn't (present) Rena's hair longer than any of the five girls, including Nino's before the haircut?

Users who are viewing this thread