5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 8 Ch. 67 - Scrambled Eggs ⑦

This is going to end with 5 seperate ending with no true ending so everyone gets what they want, I'm pretty sure in this

Dex-chan lover
Not even sure what the point of it was other than to include Miku

I think the point is individuality as each wants to be recognized as their own person instead of being just one of the quintuplets, Miku didnt even wanted to be recognized differently until she found out he cannot tell then apart if they dress the same but her motivation was more about trying to advance the relationship instead of waiting.

There was also other stuff going on, besides why Miku did that with Itsuki also deciding to step up instead of being the "good sister and share", I think at this point all of then have their own arcs except Itsuki that have bits here and there but even Yotsuba had her own arc. I think it was well rounded as given a lot over most of the cast even if Yotsuba and Itsuki were not about romantic overtures.

I mean, its not easy to juggle 6 characters and this arc did given light to all of then.

Dex-chan lover
Too bad Itsuki, ur hamburger-time is over, u will not appear again for so long.

Okay Miku's ship is trying to get a lead but it's still weak compare to Nino's train.
Meanwhile Itsuki's ship is still stranded inside Mcdonald.

Dex-chan lover
This comment section is a civil war between the Almighty Cult of Miku and the Anti-Miku Radicals

@MesaOracle You made me look at so many ships that the word "ship" doesn't sound like a word anymore

@SprinKah Not at all. If you can explain why then please explain.

But the main thing where clear... in his student book is his picture of him with one of the sisters from that day with the long hair and dress. In that episode where the sisters are looking at pics of their same day spent at same location... all 5 sisters dressed in same outfit and same hair... and look identical to girl in his picture.

Miku and Nino are the best, but, at the end, fatsuki will win because that is the manga's clichè. First girl at the end wins

Users who are viewing this thread