5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 8 Ch. 67 - Scrambled Eggs ⑦

Dunno why but I get a feeling Miku won't the bride at this point, even though she's the one who got first place in the popularity poll.

I'm just leave it here.
K8EPJsj.jpg

Artist: https://twitter.com/BOW999/status/1082342856172269568

@definitionofinsanity Miku is playing 4D underwater chess while her sisters are playing checkers. All hail best girl Miku!

You are forgetting something. Itsuki does not have to play the games that the other sisters are. Itsuki has already won.

I was getting kinda sad when Miku was walking away...

But hell was I SO SATISFIED when Fuutarou recognized that it was Miku all along and they had a wonderful hug and shiz.

I see that many people did not like this arc or chapter, but personally, I love it.

Ooooh my Miku...I loved when she rushed over him, really satisfying 😍 Good job Fuutarou😁

Wonderfull Arc.

Contributor
Looking back at these comments, there were an awful lot of premature celebrations from many factions.

Banned
Can we please get this retarded arc over and done with already? This manga was a weak offering in the first place. Just how many times are we going to have to watch him play "guess the right quin" before we get something new?

Dex-chan lover
yesss miku is too effin' cute if she isn't the wife ima be mad for reals

Aggregator gang
my heart- ooof

i think i will actually snap in half if it isnt miku. though id be okay with nino also

Users who are viewing this thread