5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 8 Ch. 68 - Scrambled Eggs ⑧

Ichika is the bride.. the bride is wearing the same earring.. look page 6 and 9.. the mangaka even focused on the earring..

Double-page supporter
I put my money on the Dark Horse Yotsuba. She's a wild card that can't be predicted. We don't know what she feels because she doesn't have enough screentime to show us her inner feelings. For all we know, she could be madly in love with him but just doesn't show it.

I'd say
60% Itsuki
30% Yotsuba
10% miku.
As a Nino shipper I hate to admit it but she wouldn't make that kind of expression in that situation.
Ichika's leg is still injured but, like in Nino's case, it would be out of character for her to make that clumsy pose waiting for the kiss although the expression is a good match.
With what Miku said to Ichika in this chapter I'm more inclined to assume she's going to try taking things slower from now on, also I don't think Miku's eyes have ever been drawn the way the bride's were on page 5 aside from when she's imitating one of her sisters. Other than that, just because Fuutarou recognized her once doesn't mean he can do it every time now so there is a chance I'm misreading things and it's Miku after all.
Yotsuba is the one I can most easily see running up to Fuutarou and waiting for a kiss in such a clumsy way and she's made expressions like the one after they kissed a few times before. Yotsuba hasn't showed any noticeable romantic interest in Fuutarou so far which is exactly why it would be a good twist (and we need more Yotsuba).
The closest thing to romantic intrest in Fuutarou Itsuki 's shown is her comment about hiding things she made this chapter and, just like Yotsuba, that previous lack of interest is why it would make for a good twist.

Now here's the thing nobody else has mentioned yet!

Nino has mentioned before that Itsuki always talks in keigo which is more formal and polite than most people would talk around family and close friends (or when shouting to yourself about how hungry you are a few chapters ago). However, on pages 20 and 21 when the sisters are talking to each other every line said is spoken causally in the raws which means one of three possibilities.
1) Itsuki fixed her habit of always using keigo.
2) Itsuki just happens to have not said anything in those two pages.
Or 3 and most likely, Itsuki is the bride and so of course she isn't in the room.

There's still the mystery of the multiple rings and wedding dresses (harem) and there's always the possibility of asspulls from an author but it's looking pretty damn likely that the bride and the one who just kissed Fuutarou is Itsuki.

Contributor
@exkinkin I like your harem route explanation :)

Guys, what do you think about it: https://mangadex.org/thread/35328/4/#post_230508

Btw Bride is Miku 100%.

The anime version already aired, and with the hair color of each one of them done correctly we can asume that, unfortunately, the bride is Itsuki, not Ichika nor Miku.

Oh man....

Fed-Kun's army
meh so many debating about who it was... get over it author will throw this sort of shit out often as its the running content behind everything that happens. The whole ambiguity shit you know.
Worst case scenario is that this shit gets dragged on to over 130 chapters. Only thing that's good so far is that there is progression and its not one of those gag scenario mangas.

Lol I don’t have a personal ship and i don’t really care that much but it’d actually be pretty boring if it ended up being itsuki ??‍♂️

Also showing the future is a pretty bad idea in series like this .... lowers the quality of the story when done incorrectly

Just like in almost every manga: it will be the first girl MC met. Go to ch.1.

Also the biggest hint: every single girl in this arc was cosplalying as the chosen one. It’s the main, favourite girl of the author. It’s really that simple. It always is.

MEH

@exkinkin
To add to what you said, she said that "wedding ceremony like this... is just unheard of..." So there must be something that is very unconventional about this wedding. So that means harem end or even partial harem (not with all 5) is still not completely ruled out either. Author is still playing with us.

RXD

Nino wouldn't make such a face.

Guess I'm having her for myself.

I hate when a HAREM series ends like it was just a love triangle (or love polygon I guess). It's not exactly a harem if the MC can only end up with one of the girls...

Users who are viewing this thread