5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 9 Ch. 70 - The Responsibilities of the Class Representative

Maeda is the guy that asked Ichika(miku) to dance with him during the bonfire event and is in said event that he started dating his future wife.
So, the new guy is a brand new character that could be an old friend(well, rival as stated by himself, probably the second high scorer in school) of Fuutarou....

Five wishes? All I need is one wish and that is a harem ending! 😁
And miku yandere moments are so cute.

Double-page supporter
The new guy is probably a introduced man by the father as potential love rival for MC. He has a briefing for information about his target.

Dex-chan lover
@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN
From their conversation at that chapter i think he didnt think futa as a rival anymore since he even ask futa for an advice and from their conversation at the wedding it was clear that he was in good terms with futa and even invited. Pardon me since idk either who he might be, but if i was to assume then perhaps he was someone who's setted up by the step dad to interfere with their relationship, or perhaps he was also a tutor who's assigned to tutor the 5 but got cancelled as futa got the job by his dad who's an old friend of the step dad, or perhaps he was the step dad's son from his previous marriage (?) since from his attitude, fashion, and face traits is similar (imo) with the step dad who is wealthy, dignified, and stern looking.

And if u dont mind, this is my actual reply from last week chapter when i gave up half way (here)

oh boy i can already smell the amount of bullshit that aoyama guy will bring

Fed-Kun's army
@emerfireK

I like your line of thought. And your theory holds up, the luckiest will just have to share their luck with him by being with him. As with the others. The five wishes can be granted all continuously and simultaneously, thus HAREM SHIP HOOOOOOOOO

I think the father want to make Fuutarou feels annoyed by being being near the quints. We know that Fuutarou doesn't really like to talk to other people. We could see that near the end of the chapter that Fuutarou is getting annoyed by others asking him to give things or to talk to the other quints because they don't remember which quints is which.

Dex-chan lover
I had this crazy idea of the new guy actually is the quintuplets' rival in love instead of fuutarou's and the only reason he's calling fuutarou his rival is because their last name only

Dex-chan lover
Pouty Miku is so damn adorable! Also, Takeda apparently doesn't know the meaning of "personal space" at a urinal. That's the type of stuff that gets your head firmly planted in the wall with great force.

Dex-chan lover
@grandartillery
May i ask which one is it that you refer to with 'he'? If its takeda then no he havent appeared yet before and my previous comment is just my own assumption. If its maeda then its in chapter 25 (2nd appearance).

@zephyroths

I assumed it was his first name cuz USA lol.
i'm confused as to why you said "and the only reason he's calling fuutarou his rival is because their last name only"

Dex-chan lover
Dad put them all in the same classroom
I FUCKING CALLED IT!!!!!!!!!

@zephyroths

unknown.png

Fed-Kun's army
the credit page should changed to "after the first night with he quintriplets" lol

Okay guys repeat after me..
Miku is the best~~ Miku number one *clap clap*
Miku is the best~~ Miku number one *clap clap*

Users who are viewing this thread