5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 9 Ch. 70 - The Responsibilities of the Class Representative

Those wishes seem kind of interesting. It's like one could potentially be fulfilled by each of the siblings, possibly in the same order:
Money - Ichika easily has the highest income of the five.
Strength - Nino's ideal man being a street fighting delinquent-type, she may know how to shape him up.
Sleep - Uh, Mi...ku...? Maybe I'll get back to you on that, maybe I'll leave it to the imagination?
Energy - Yotsuba can basically just hand him some energy in physical form.
Luck - ...
Actually, the pattern falls apart magnificently here, so I'll give up now.

Group Leader
Takeda is a plant by the dad with the goal of taking Fuutarou down the yaoi route. Just gotta take down one target instead of five.

Dex-chan lover
Memorize their accessories!!!!.

GENIUS!!!

Stars : Itsuki
Twin Ribbon : Nino
Bunny ears Ribbon : Yotsuba
Headphone : Miku
None : Ichika

Thanks, Mc-kun!

wait in page 18
it should "But I understand, I get a little jealous too" right?
not "But I understand, how you would feel a little jealous"
it's not make sense with next panel
and the jap raw is itsuki said "でも少し妬けてしまうのもわかります"
and then Miku look at her then Itsuki said "友達としてでしょう!" = "As a friend!"

Double-page supporter
I thought Futarou was blind enough in the early arcs for being unable to tell them apart just from a change of hair accessories...

But apparently the rest of the world don't notice the accessories period, whereas it took being told to the face for him to realize they were quintuplets at all?

Dex-chan lover
mxbZv01.jpg

GUESS THEY ALWAYS MISS, HUH

Dex-chan lover
they kinda start very late to introduce another male character at this point, but its okay i guess

this mean this series will last kinda longer

Double-page supporter
@lagers00 don't you see the 2 things on his head it's MC head lol The old man don't have those and he has white hair by the way.

Dex-chan lover
Even with yandere vibes Miku is still the best. Fyi, Takeda just broke rule 1 of the man's washing room.

Dex-chan lover
That's brave of Miku to ask someone what they want for their birthday without saying that it's for their birthday.

Also, r/5ToubonNoHanayome is theorizing that the guy is Maeda, from chapter 25, who is shown to be married with his wife pregnant.

@00nowhereman I theorize that the marriage is still five years in the future from the present.

1. In chapter 25, the chapter is titled "Day 2000" which is approximately five years.
2. In chapter 68, the quints mentioned "five years ago" along with the picture of themselves, looking more aged and mature, with their wrinkly grandfather which supposedly is taken in the future.

Conclusion: marriage is still five years away. The series is still far from over.

Users who are viewing this thread