5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 9 Ch. 70 - The Responsibilities of the Class Representative

I'm not sure how exactly you five could help Fuutarou with the other 4 wishes, but in order to make him rich, just any of you marry him on his birthday, and he will eventually get rich~ 0w0 b

Group Leader
Yotsuba is definitely giving me first girl vibes :)

Another adorable chapter.

I feel like now we're going to be wrapped into rehabilitating Futaro into being a riaju. Like the ski trip, trying to get him to be comfortable around others :/ I don't know, what if he likes being alone, why do we have to be forced into being different? I personally love watching Futaro chased the girls. And now we're going to watch the girls chase him. I just hope he's not going to dense like any other MC. At least he is aware that Nino likes him.

So far:
Nino works with Futaro.
Yotsuba is class rep with Futaro.
Miku is going to work across from Futaro (right?)

Just what is Father thinking >_> Hmmmm...(maybe he actually ships them haha)

$1 says they will all fail miserably at their birthday tasks and end up doing something corny instead.

Dex-chan lover
How the heck their classmates, and even teachers, completely mix them up when they have different hairstyles and hair colors? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You know with all this joke about Takeda being Aoyama from Earth-2. I have my own joke theory as well.

Have you ever wondered why their dad secretary, Ebate is so loyal to him? Well, that’s because the quint’s father and his secretary... ARE ONE AND THE SAME!!!

They both have the same first name, Maruo (ch.50 p04 and ch.68 p14). Even they're hairstyle is similar to each other. When he first arrive at the quint home in ch.49, Itsuki brings up that despite all his works throughout the years, this could be his first time he's ever come into their home, but Ebate never answer that question and just commented that they're still children in his eyes. So, Ebate definitely seems to know more than he let on.

My take is that somewhere in the distant future, a older Mr Nakano somehow ended up in the past. From there, he change his surname but not his first name, as to remember who he was. Then enrol in a university before becoming a school teacher. Somewhere down the line, he met his younger self and becomes his employee. He then watched the development of his past self, the quint and eventually Fuutarou from a distance over the years as a passive observer.

Fast forward to December, 2018. Knowing that his younger self would encounter Fuutarou's dad in the coming spring. As to prevent the timeline from altering because Mr Uesugi may or may not sees the similarity between them, he took the initiative to overhaul his entire appearance as to prevent Mr Uesugi from ever recognising him.

But somewhere inbetween now and the wedding, he manage to somehow find a way back to his future. That's why we don't see him at the wedding five years later.

(Note: this is all a joke and by no means should be taken seriously)

I can understand one person mistaking the five... for whatever reason. But everyone else? As Eraviel mentions, how? Hair colour is subtle, but hair length and such vary. When you look at a person, you don't look just at their faces, do you? A human is cognitively wired to find the distinctions when faced with such, especially when it is as obvious as hair accessories (Nino, Yotsuba and Itsuki).

PoH

it'snotgoingtobeMikuit'snotgoingtobeMiku
eventhoughIwantittobeMikuit'snotgoingtobeMiku

Users who are viewing this thread