5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 9 Ch. 76 - A Battle Amongst Men

@seekermoc Yes, I did make a complete misunderstanding, only because I had jumbled them together with a few other commentors who didn't understand how tests work (which seem to also be a mistake on my part due to misreading everything, as no one was misunderstanding such in this first page of comments). I would have been in a worse position if I had posted what I had originally, which was truly arrogant if I kept with the misunderstanding.

However, I will say I don't take it well that you are ousting me in this way. Yes, I overstepped the line, but just to come out without the benefit of the doubt on a stranger is rather rude. If I was making a misunderstanding, you did not need to go as far as saying "failure at math" or "asininely arrogant." I may have put words in someone's mouth, but did I mean to? No, and I apologize if I did. But I will state that I don't take your response well, since there were better ways to warn someone who were taking things the wrong way.

I'll drop a note that currently, it feels like a bit of overthinking to consider what it means for Fuutaro to be third. Yes, it is insane, but the point that was being made was that Fuutaro didn't receive first. No need to fry brains. If you do... well, we all finds ourselves overthinking on our own volition.

Aggregator gang
Am I the only one thinking that this 'rival' thing is a somewhat poitless filler?

Dex-chan lover
*bows down in respect*
Studying + teaching quintuplets + part time job and still managed to get third position NATIONALLY.
I might have died trying.

Dex-chan lover
The authors trying to hard with the dad he was already a sack of shit before all this bond villain level stuff .... Hes only number 3 nationally ? Not fit of my approval ! ..... Author please just stop.

Really rotten milk kept him from attaining number 1?

Contributor
This is what, the third time Takeda has struck up a conversation with Fuutarou in the restrooms?

Bro that blond guy has my respect he is a man and will not use cheap tricks. 100% respect on that dude

i feel like the bad milk was pointless. he doesn't need more hype and he still go a perfect score until he missed the last few questions. just give him number 1 and make the main problem him being tired

Users who are viewing this thread