5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 9 Ch. 77 - A Battle Amongst Women

Dex-chan lover
I think Itsuki is out of the bride race. If Itsuki is in love/like with him, her characterization fails. She wasn't the one who kissed Fuutaro under the bell. She wouldn't have been if she's not already into him. And I don't think she is. I think she would have had a much different reaction to hearing that Nino and Ichika are into him.

Dex-chan lover
It's nice to see that there will be no mold breaking in this story. First girl is indeed first girl.

Everyone coming up with all these excuses to why X girl ≠ Bride girl so that their Best girl still has a chance. I’m just going with the flow at this point.

@Urappy Yeap, that's the best method. Just accept defeat and victory at the same time so all outcomes feel good.

@GolfAlphaMike Itsuki was the one to kiss him under the bell though. You are as much speculating that it wasn't her as I am in saying it was. She has been in love with him from the very beginning, she just hides her feelings well, so well in fact that you could say she is a bland and boring character that never loved him. Its all a giant trick to throw you off the trail that she loves him, kissed him under the bell, was Rena, and is his future wife.

Everyone is just grasping at straws to make their waifu end up as the winner, but deep down we all know Itsuki is going to win. And any reason or speculation we come up with to make our choices win will just be swept away when the answer is revealed, and the reasoning will be probably be flimsy at best.

Itsuki is going to win, but Nino and Miku are the best girls.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, if we get a huge Itsuki arc next, doesn't that leave Yotsuba as the only one without an arc?

Fed-Kun's army
GUYS! I can't hear everything with all this GUNS BLAZING and EXPLOSION all around!! Send helpppp!!!

It's like if Micheal bay directed a romcom only instead of explosions you get secrete reveals.

Dex-chan lover
I love the credit!!! Yotsuba need more screen time
especially when she is confirmed not the first one (forgot the name).

Fed-Kun's army
Seriously, if Itsuki wins just by being the virtue of being the "first girl" I am going to find this author and smash his hands so that he never draws another manga ever again. Well, not really, but still. I hate fucking hate "first girl wins". Everyone fucking does it. Not only was Itsuki the first one he saw, but she was also the very first one that he met in the past (which he has conveniently forgotten).

Seriously, why do authors do this? Nisekoi spoilers:
Nisekoi did it and it was terrible. It made an already shitty series even more terrible. Fuck Nisekoi. What a piece of garbage

Itsuki is like the least interesting character. She's stubborn and likes to eat. She's just the "lite beer" version of Nino. Nino cooks and starts off as a total psycho-bitch. She's the least distinct of the quintuplets. Seriously, Itsuki is terrible.

There is no surprise here, why people mad ?
But hey if Ichigo 100% could changed the end game why not this one ?

Dex-chan lover
I always had a hunch that Itsuki was the first girl but it doesn't matter because Nino is gonna win.

Fed-Kun's army
pretty hilarious how everyone's jumping at Itsuki's throat when clearly Ichika is going to impersonate Rena because she's fully adopted impersonating as her modus operandi (plus since she has the picture Itsuki has no way of proving she's the real Rena).

Ehh?? It's not really surprised that Itsuki who was Futarou met in his younger age. I mean Itsuki is the first girl that he actually encounter and talk to him and i don't really mind if in the end she will get together with the MC. The same case with Nisekoi, the cover of first volume also Chitoge and Rakku and still many people want to ship Rakku and Onodera...what an idiot..

who said that Rena is the lolikano?
Nino remembers the old photo
and who said that rena is the bride?
and who said that lolikano is the bride?

Negi is laughing his ass off I bet

Users who are viewing this thread