5Toubun no Hanayome

Fed-Kun's army
ratings are always like this whenever new chapter drops. if next chapter turns out to be even better ratings will go up.

Edit: 600th comment. well to be quite honest that 599 for a whole day was pissing me off.

Dex-chan lover
@Tora616 Huh, didn't even noticed that. Hopefully the anime steers away from being ecchi

Edit: Livechart-sama says that it won't!

https://www.livechart.me/winter-2019/tv

Group Leader
@zephyroths
Holy shit. It also blew my mind. The last page was really unexpected.

Could she be trying to confess to Fuutaro?

Group Leader
@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN Looking at the studio, I didn't notice any ecchi series. But I don't have high expectations, anime usually steers ecchi any chance they can for fan service :p

But chapter 66's last scene is the definitely the most ecchi this manga's gone. Thank you lhscans I could not wait ;w;

Read the series twice now since Saturday.

@b-no Me too, but it totally makes sense. Looking back since Last Exam Her Side :) Haruba Negi, good job steering us readers /o/.

HA, HA! that was gold now that i've re-read these chapters.

Fake Itsuki, Miku, just wants to get Fuutarou to consider their relationship as something more than partners at this stage. But Fuutarou is dense ofc, so he took it the wrong way.
Funny how Yotsuba just blew her cover when he went to see them.
Then Miku as Itsuki tells Fuutarou that she wants him to be able to tell who she is, she proceeds to give Fuutarou hints, 2 of them, which are genuinely ways that Miku acts like, she wasn't bluffing or trying to mislead him. But ofc Fuutarou guessed anything else but Miku when he saw the hints, but it's NOT his fault. Nino has been acting very friendly and smiling alot, she even confessed, so it's no wonder he thought of her first, the second hint he guessed Ichika, which Ichika also loves him, so her interactions with him have also being quite indistinct from what Miku was showing. And then Miku gets angry and Fuutarou says she's acting like the real Itsuki.. i mean he's not wrong technically, if anything this shows Miku is kinda dense not noticing that her sisters have also taken some actions in the mean time. I mean she doesn't know about Nino, and so far Ichika has been interacting with her as if she's only a supporter, but really Miku, you had hints too. You've had 2 instances where you locked awkward glances with Nino, and Ichika giving advice like "first come, first serve" and then taking the top score in the exams. Miku you need to step up your awareness.

But yeah, Ichika has an ankle sprain, while Miku has the thigh injury, Ichika was the one trying to kiss him behind the car/van. So far it seems that Miku, Nino and now finally Ichika are all ready to push on their own individual love harder. Even Itsuki said she considers the relationship to had stepped up, in her case to friends... Wonder what Yotsuba is up to, she's still doesn't seem that involved.

Dex-chan lover
@Banhammer I'm gonna need to re-read whole of Scrambled Eggs arc after it's done. Might be my new favourite arc after Seven Goodbyes. Definitely didn't expect Sherlock stuffs from a harem manga.

Group Leader
To be honest, I like Itsuki's looks more in the one-shot manga than her design now. But don't get me wrong, her current design is still good and fits her character very well.

Dex-chan lover
Hey guys, I made a poll for us to choose Miku who we think is best girl https://mangadex.org/thread/44241

Contributor
Double issue this week so no chapter next week unless the scan group finds leaked raws and releases the chapter in low quality

Group Leader
RAWS ARE OUT AND MIKU FANS WILL SURELY CELEBRATE THE INCOMING CHAPTER. ALL HAIL MIKU!

No bath scene with Itsuki and Miku tho, it was skipped.

Contributor
New chapter (chapter 67) will probably be a bit delayed since it's Christmas but the first draft of the translation is done!

Users who are viewing this thread