5Toubun no Hanayome

I know this manga isn’t like drastically different from other romance harems, but I think the pacing is a lot better - I finish every chapter feeling like “oh, more development,” even if there’s only a little.

I’m reminded of when I read Nisekoi like four years ago. The first six volumes or so moved at a decent pace and then it was a SLOG to get through the rest - like a giant filler manga. This one seems to be moving a lot steadier, so I’m enjoying it.

And the anime started today! I gotta watch and see how they did adapting it.

Ahaha, I knew it.
What a move, Itsuki! I like Miku, and not only that, I love all of them because they have their own character and strengths. Some people love Yotsuba because she is cheerful, some people love Miku because she is sweet, etc. This is an amazing thing the girls grow and learn something. They don't have something that makes everyone hate them. Even though they are talkative, stubborn, and difficult to manage, their characterization is good. Whoever will win in the end, I have no problem.

When this come to an end, waiting before my eyes is another typical harem manga with its excessive fanservice. This kind of harem will not appear as often as possible.

I'm relieved that the author doesn't want go-all-out-harems like other series to increase massive popularity. I agree what CPainter307 said, there are developments, slow but sure.

Dex-chan lover
At what manga chapter do you guys think will the anime end?

Episode one has two chapters so at this rate it's 2 chaps/ep BUT chapter 23 won't make a good finale.

However, The Legend that Binds arc is a proper place for a finale. The end of that arc is at chapter 32. By calculations, they are able to pull only two more episodes of two chaps and must complete nine episodes which cram three chaps. They might even be able to cram half of chapter 33 to tease the audience.

Just saw the Anime, Good stuff. After watching it i think i figured out some stuff
Yotsuba is the one he met first all those years ago. i feel it fits. as for the one he marries is gotta be Istuki, she the first one he meets at school and its seems like anime tends to make that a huge deal.
then again this could all be wrong but its gonna be good seeing how it all plays out.

Group Leader
I agree with you Dandan, I think it'll end with the school trip arc. The anime is probably 13 episodes.

As I thought, the anime really heavily putting on the fanservice :V. Not like that's relevant as long as the content is still there. I like their seiyuus. But I'm not a fan of the art adaptation, their eyes look buggy or just awkward at times.

After the latest chapter with the kiss, I'm in the mood to reread the 3rd or 4th time =w=)

@Tora616 Honestly I think the anime looks better than I initially saw. The fanservice is a little off putting, they opted to make the clothing skin tight to accentuate the breasts more which I dislike, baggy clothing is better imo. I was sad of how bland and average the We Can't Study anime looked so I was happy this manga got better treatment.

All the big clues lead towards Itsuki but Miku is my favorite. Rereading the beginning, shes the first introduced right after future fuutarou thinks about the day he first met his bride, and she is the first to hold his hand during the bonfire. First to reach out to him.

I feel like it's harem end or Itsuki coming.

So my guess is that it is't a legal wedding, and he's marrying all four sisters, and they're sneaking around swapping places with each other throughout the ceremonies

Dex-chan lover
yay! thems all in the same class for third year

even more chances for character development

Dex-chan lover
The covers are the quints in a bride outfit in the order of their birth. Coincidence, or foreshadowing? ???

Users who are viewing this thread