5Toubun no Hanayome

Aggregator gang
?The vibe of the manga i really different than the anime i wonder if its because of the color ? hmm?

Some random, stupid idea (english isn't my first language, sorry)
What if the quintuplets is switching identities with each other during their romantic relationship with fuutarou and fuutarou doesn't even know who is the exact girl that he is in a relationship with.

Jus saying no matter what anyone says to me i have this feeling that itsuki is the one that will end up being fuutarou's bride

Hmm, after thinking this for an awhile, I think it should be Miku, why ? Dumb reasons involved, the only one who has the same front hair direction as the bride is Miku. (hair direction involve human behavior in general, it should be hard to imitate, especially when having special ceremony, yes I already see the photo 2 years before the wedding), but that doesn't prove the one who kiss him near the shrine is Miku though..

And somehow between oneshot & real manga only Miku that has different appearance & hairstyle

I'm catching up to the story, but poor ol'grandpa falling ill because the daughter are changing their dress style feels fucking stupid. In a normal world they would have said : nah grandpa, we,re trying to assert our individuality!

Dex-chan lover
I'm still on team harem. I mean come on.. all of them loves him anyway and Japan has a steady decline of birthrates so it's not exactly outlandish to do.

Fed-Kun's army
Negi sensei interview and to makes it better he's in the middle of drawing Yotsuba!
https://youtu.be/mWqO3n-ejhY

Also, chapter 70 is epik

ma nel gruppo telegram non è possibile commentare? è tutto cosi freddo il non per avere contatti ahaha

Users who are viewing this thread