5Toubun no Hanayome

@Lex79
It got reported because it stole the translation from KRanons/WTNanons speedscan.
They changed some words/grammar but its practically the same if not for the watermark it could have been posted unedited.

Fed-Kun's army
It’s gone not because of people reporting it for shitty quality, but for stolen scanlation. You can steal the torch of a manga scanlation, but you shouldn’t steal their work, simple as that.

Plus, the chapter being on shit quality isn’t much of a plus anyway. If you want it that bad just skim the raws.

Good job mods. I see no reason to upload a stolen, low quality speedscan with watermarks when the proper /a/ release is generally just 2 days after the raw release. (with 2048px quality and proper translation)

That is why I love mangadex. The way you treat stolen scanlations is right. No one should permit the act of stealing even if some readers are fine with that.

Though the chapter gave me the dose of Nino that I need!

i think the problem in here are mostly the watermarks and probably low quality image not the translation itself

Damn it, Nino. You're a terrible person. I was a Miku fan but now... I have seen the light and is now a Nino convert... *sigh*

5 star restaurant... mysterious food critic who is probably a sister... this is definitely gonna be an order of fish tacos.

Aggregator gang
It's the opposite for me, the more it goes on the less I like Nino, still rooting for Miku <3

I know this series can't really have a harem ending but... jeeze I want all five of them to win. ;__;

I am on the side that has felt that I've liked Nino overtime, but in the sense of "disliking her less." As with many detractors, I despised her with her introduction, continued to dislike her with her big story arc because of how continually self-centered she was, but will admit that she's been presented a bit more consistent (which I can appreciate) although all her chapters place too much emphasis on her relation with Fuutarou and does nothing to improve who she is on her own.

imo, if you converted because of these Nino chapters, you were no dedicated fan to who you named yourself to be before.

Sure, Nino is trying and showing her cute side and all, but she will never get me to abandon Miku, you hear me? NEVER!

Users who are viewing this thread