5Toubun no Hanayome

Aggregator gang
Called it: Sparkles was actually real smart and has an inferiority complex. Up to the quintuplets to help get this screwball off his back.

Plot going nowhere instead of building actual relationships.

Why is this problem so common?

Power Uploader
@herrosenpai

It teases it a couple times, every time he says “you are not suitable for my daughters” as in all of them, or any of them is the question left being asked...

@Gilgasmesh

As for that earring, it could simply be “something borrowed” from Ichika.

Long time. ;)

Man...I know part of the fun of this series is trying to figure out which girl he ends up marrying but I know i cant be the only one picking up all the hints the author is dropping that the harem ending is a real possibility.
Every time the girls claim they are one piece of a whole, or the same soul
The multiple wedding dresses in the future (yes i know dress changes arnt uncommon in rich wedding but come on, name literally ONE other anime or manga where that was a thing)
The fact that even though they fight for his attention the ones that are admittedly in love with him don't actually hate it when the other sisters flirt with him
I admit this one is a stretch given the circumstance but...again in the future Raiha saying, "a wedding ceremony like this is just unheard of"

But who knows, maybe those are all just red herrings

@rbanarchy303
"harem ending is a real possibility. "
It's absolutely not.
"Every time the girls claim they are one piece of a whole, or the same soul"
They don't. Last time we've heard about that was about each of them becoming their own person and not just 20% of a whole like in the past.
"The multiple wedding dresses in the future"
12 wedding dresses. Are there 12 brides now? Polygamy is illegal in Japan.
"The fact that even though they fight for his attention the ones that are admittedly in love with him don't actually hate it when the other sisters flirt with him"
Are you talking about Miku geting jealous and sending death glares when someone else as much as implies they might like him?
Or about Ichika who "doesn't want anyone else to have him"?
You're going to love the next chapter
Or about Nino who said she will knock down every other girl because it's her love?
"a wedding ceremony like this is just unheard of"
Yeah, because they didn't exchange wedding rings.

Now that all your "hints" are useless, let me repeat: Harem end won't happen.

@Gilgasmesh
The bride has two earrings. Ichika has one. Any quint can pierce her ears a day before the wedding.

@rbanarchy303 @InvinCybul I don't know what kind of doctor the father is but 12 wedding dresses for 1 person is really overkill.
The polygamy law is probably a details that's going to be brushed under the rug if harem end really happens.
And this early in the story they obviously gonna fight to be the only one, if not there's no story. Hell Itsuki and Yotsuba barely made any moves yet.

That was low. At first I thought Miku was gonna be one of the prime candidates to win, but Ichika just doomed her chances together with hers. And I can't help but think that the author will sabotage Nino's chances with some contrived bull.
Itsuki ending incoming. Just that in this case it feels tasteless.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@InvinCybul
Or since quintuplets can make themselves look alike, they can alter each other who will be the wife of the wife without breaching the law and still counts as a harem. Or have the other 4 as mistresses still living together.
Who knows, not like you get a manga with quintuplets with an obvious ending, yet.

@invincybul I am not gonna argue super hard and please read my post in the tone of discussion rather than internet rage lol, ill do my best to do the same with your post. Only raised the point that i think that there is a valid possibility of the harem ending. None of your points really dissuaded me of that. However, I do feel the need to say that I dont think it's the ONLY way it can end well. But while i am here i supposed i should back up a few of my claims

Contentment with the sisters all being together
https://mangadex.org/chapter/329913/17

As stated 12 dresses is WAY over kill of a single bride regardless of how wealthy the dad is. And Polygamy laws are completely moot, this is a ceremony as long as all parties involved are aware and consensual there is no limitation of what can be done during a wedding ceremony. Now if they were in a clerks office about to sign a marriage certificate then the law can come into play. As long as he does not try to claim all five as his wives on legal documentation, no laws will be broken, cohabitation is not illegal.

I can see why you thought this most recent chapter would be the most damning evidence against my case but really I dont think it does. Yes it could be interpereted as Ichika wanting him all to herself but that look at the end crazed is desperation. She feel the others are gonna take him away before she has the chance to make any real progress (get left behind if you will), and in that desperation has done something very very stupid. Insecurity is a scary thing it can make people do and think things the normally wouldnt.

Even though i believe/ hope for the harem ending I dont think its gonna just be like flipping a light switch and everyone will be on board. Like any kind of relationship its gonna take time, effort, and drama before things work and all the girls reach the same spot emotionally

Dex-chan lover
So we now have:
N: No development Itsuki card
R: Miku Jealous Card
SR: Nino DereDere Card
And
UR: ICHIKA YANDERE CARD.

P,S: Also HIDDEN RARE: Yotsuba Friendzone Card

Dex-chan lover
@lasercats

When are upvotes coming.

But lol I wonder how the author can keep this going. Its not he can add new routes like Nisekoi, Hinagiku and the rest of the rejects or Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai.

Edit:Not actually edit, just pretending I have an epiphany: He ramps up how nuts the girls are and actually starts pitting them against each other. Then we get a School Days Finale (never actually watched it) where the other four are buried outside the marriage hall.

Edit:not actually the edit. Just hoping its clear it was a joke but would be more interesting than hundreds of chapters of fillers and then abrupt axed finale.

Edit: "The first causality of war is the truth" ~ by someone who's probably dead

Users who are viewing this thread