5Toubun no Hanayome

Yotsuba chapter coming next!
Seriously I don't know how these redditors get their info.

Code:
Mod Note: DO NOT POST SPOILERS WITHOUT THE SPOILER TAG IN THE MANGA COMMENTS

I can tell whats going to happen next. Weirdo boyo is going to spread some rumors, that he actually hates tutoring or something along the lines of him blackmailing the sisters.

Then everyone is going to try and get inbetween then until some of the sisters come together to tell werido boy to fuck off.

Aggregator gang
Nah, I think Sparkles (who you called Weirdo Boy) is not that underhanded. I don't doubt he'll do some manipulation, but not at the cost of someone's reputation. I get the vibe Sparkles is actually really smart too, like Fuutarou, but has an inferiority complex regarding Fuutarou for unknown reasons. The girls had their own arc by testing Fuutarou how well he knows them, but I think this one is going to be in reverse: the girls need to help Fuutarou to get Sparkles off his back and learn more about him in the process.

On a side note: It's safe to say Yotsuba is now in the race, or at least will be once this arc is over.

Frankly I'm surprised none of the girls thought to ask his sister what to get him. Especially since his sister seems to like them.

That's it, it seems like SS Miku, along with SS Ichika, is sinking. I'll stay here on this ship and wish you luck.

@Scynix only Itsuki has her number isn't it? And Itsuki seems to be the least interested in his birthday.

They did mention wanting to get the "presents" with what they can do, so maybe asking Raiha is a handicap they don't want to take advantage of?

Contributor
All of 5toubun volumes were in last week's Top 50 manga sales:

17. 5Toubun no Hanayome #7 (17,406 / 203,461)
25. 5Toubun no Hanayome #4 (15,600 / 241,748)
26. 5Toubun no Hanayome #6 (15,501 / 213,137)
27. 5Toubun no Hanayome #2 (15,482 / 262,909)
29. 5Toubun no Hanayome #1 (15,339 / 276,238)
31. 5Toubun no Hanayome #5 (15,279 / 230,050)
32. 5Toubun no Hanayome #3 (15,216 / 251,137)

Source

i really go for miku for fuutarou but nino is too forward about her feelings that make fuutarou think so much about nino, and she have the best advantage(for now) from seducing fuutarou.

@du5k Pretty sure they all know about her though, and can't imagine it would be hard for the others to ask. Plus, I think Itsuki cares more than she shows, like a soft tsundere.

i think the one he married was ichika, the only thing i noticed was the earing on the bride which was exactly the same one ichika has. Could be wrong if the author draws all earrings the same to throw us off.
ill be so disappointed if its not miku, shes a hard worker =/....sigh why cant he just have 5 marriages for each one, problem solved.

Chapter 68 page 4, the bride = earing on right side same as ichika(same design) and no earing on left side but its a bit covered by her hair, so i could be wrong. ( her point of view)
this would also mean ichika grew her hair out, cus the bride has long hair just tied up

Gotta move that goalpost, Dad. Just when I thought they were gonna do some more development we come back to these generic bits.

@Gilgasmesh I think a good number of people have argued against the ear piercing on the very premise of "this is years in the future" thus giving room for any one of the girls to have a piercing. Gotta find a much more grounded reason, mate.

Users who are viewing this thread