5Toubun no Hanayome

@du5k Jap Raw is from real time magazine relase that is today and korean raw is from backdoor like shounen jump (OP, BNHA, Haikyuu, BC, etc) why it's released friday when the real release is Monday (3 days later)

if you ask why the scanlation don't use korean raw or ask someone from backdoor, they have their own choices and reasons why not use them

Holy crap, a rival? Is 5toubun the first romcom that has the guts to actually have a rival that isn't either a joke, a rapist or secretly gay? I haven't seen one since freaking Ranma 1/2.

...and, honestly speaking I don't see this getting anywhere either, but if it does, I might have to reevaluate my opinion of the manga.

Fed-Kun's army
Hahaha, it will be funny if the future bride is not the quintuplets but their mom

Supporter
As much as I appreciate the enthusiasm for scanlating chapters, unless you upload releases that (at the very least) rival the quality on /a/nonymous, keep working at it until you do!

Just cleared with the mod that the chapter was within rules.
But I guess since it's not pretty enough, no one else gets to read it earlier.

@421cookies Mods deleted it due to reports. I cleared with them that the chapter is within rules. They offer to restore it, I told them don't bother.

@du5k Well, I read it already, you too probably, and for the rest, what you cant see doesnt hurt you. :-D

Fed-Kun's army
@du5k I already read the raw so it doesn't really bother me but, snipping with shitty release makes it even more shit.

E: lol I got DMed. Better run before I get bullied and DDoSed

Dex-chan lover
Luckily I managed to read it...why report it? If one wants to read the chapter as soon as possible it should be his own choice.

Fed-Kun's army
For those that read it, was the translation stolen from the thread or did this guy do it himself?

Users who are viewing this thread