5Toubun no Hanayome

So... Yotsuba knew who Fuutaro was from the beginning. So as I suspected... She was probably the first Rena in chapter 42 eh?

Group Leader
Suddenly, all of Yostuba's action in past 88 chapters have meaning.

@donm527 Could be since she was around training at the park when Fuutaro was there. She could've simply asked the captain for a break to go to where Fuutaro is. But then again, strong evidence leads to itsuki but let's see in the next chapters.

@b-no

Also look at Ch 41 pg 16 when Rena approaches Fuutaro at first meeting...

"You're all depressed again. You really don't change do you?"

Only Yot's would know and have that memory of seeing Fuu sitting at the bottom of the steps in Kyoto 5 years ago right?

https://mangadex.org/chapter/363853/15

Just something to think maybe. :)

how can people like garbage written stories like this one were the MC is just a self-insert for pathetic losers who want to live their harem dream despite being unlikable morons.

unreadable if you have more than 5 neurons.

@Non_Descript_Member
Imagine if next week will not be any ch 90 and the author say it's ended and get your conclusion LOL

@donm527
Yeah I'm agree with you, I think the first Rena was Yotsuba cause he knew him from the beginning but after events happened during 80 chapters, she ask to Itsuki to play Rena.

Group Leader
The best way to read this manga is to forgo choosing the best girl---only best imouto. Read this without a bias and enjoy the ride.

With that said, the real MVP of this manga is Papa Nakano. He already hired Fuutaro before Yots found Fuutaro's test paper and ensured that her daughters will be in the same class on their third year. He's a tsun-tsun though.

Dex-chan lover
@ShinitaiKoroshitekure
latest

I just read "The Yotsuba Theory - On the Subject of Ribbons and Lies" and it really had me convinced. Reading this further convinced me, hopefully HARUBA Negi won't make the most voted character to be the bride, unless if it was Yotsuba of course.

If you wan't to read "The Yotsuba Theory - On the Subject of Ribbons and Lies" by Nicosarea, here's the link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1o8JbWk5SalcNZqAPXQdIfwfG7G3pgzQS/view
It was clear and displayed evidence, I'm sure you would be convinced too.

EDIT: Reading the Yotsuba Theory moved me into realizing how much effort the Author put into foreshadowing in the whole series, it really raised my rating of the manga from around 8.8 to 9.6/10.

https://www.reddit.com/r/fatestaynight/comments/bzn9q0/the_sakura_five/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

Lol looking at this I originally thought this was a gag cover with the Quintuplets from The Quintessential Quintuplets 5-Toubun no Hanayome :)

Starting from front center and going clockwise,,,, Ichika (the short hair), Itsuki (glasses), Nino, Yotsuba (headband/ribbon) and Miku (collar like her headphone??)

Is it a gag?? :)

@ShinitaiKoroshitekure
> read the manga
> can't stand the drama
> actually lost it
> dislike the manga yet still lurking to shitpost
> think anyone would care for your shitty opinion

Why bother? Just go back to your shithole m8.

@Roiisu

That's an interesting read. Just kind of skimmed though it and will probably look at it more when moments exist for fun.

I like a lot of the theories and agree with probably many... like recently also believing Yots was the first Rena and not Itsuki and such. But I kind of jumped around to see how some theories might match up as new chapters that weren't available to him at time of writing and seeing hole(s) already... like finding Fuu's test paper and giving it back to him which led to her first meeting of him.

This chapter 88, we see it was a simple setup of she found it on the floor of the cafeteria, she asks who's this 100 pt test belong to, and someone saying it's probably that smart boy and the chapter ends with most likely Yotsuba reuniting with Fuu. Wasn't that Itsuki took it home, etc... just a convenient set up by the author to set up the Yots meeting Fuu... I think. 😀

He mentions how she set up other things like purposely locking Fuu and Itchika in the storage in chapter 27 as a mediator, and uses mediator throughout the story, and I kind of think that many scenes like that... are just simple setups the author needed to set up the more important scene of stuff like Fuu and Ichika's interaction while locked in the storage to create another scene to make her heart go doki doki to add to all the others throughout the manga to build the story of Ichika's feelings for Fuu.

Then he mentions stuff like Chapter 12 where the girls are lighting the last of the fireworks and getting into how they are by chance or symbolically happen to be in a pentagram configuration and linking it to some spiritual meaning and reaffirming the role of Yotsuba as the leader of the family and the most devious of them all as the mediator, etc. Uh... yeah. Thank goodness he wasn't gonna say give it some satanic lean there lol. But to say Yots the the devious mediator and head of family?? Eh... I don't think she was the head of family.

It is interesting though and does answer some questions I had. But basically the upcoming chapters in this arc should answer a lot of our questions and we should know here Yots position is at the end of the arc. Like I said, with these chapters, I can see Yotsuba being the girl under the bell if she decides to turn on the love switch at the end or Fuu is able to break the chain of guilt that may hide true feelings.

I mentioned elsewhere there is still much more left to learn like what happened that evening with Fuu and Ichika and what did they share. As well as I suspect that Ichika will be quitting school soon to pursue her acting as well as put Fuu behind her. But I also gave a scenario where if that happened that Fuu just might go chase her and bring her back because throughout she story she's the only one that, to the readers, has spilled her heart out showing she's crazy in love with him and I feel pretty cruel to do that and then have another sister win??

But with recent chapters... I can see Yots being the bride if she turns on the love switch and I can see how many of past moments connect better to create the setting for ending. And if that happens and if Ichika does quit school and pursue acting... I can see that one way for the author to end those feelings Ichika has would be to just let her go off and pursue acting and not show up again until the wedding.

Interesting.

so just read up on the yotsuba theory, and while there were so many parts that were way too reaching (pentagram with yotsuba as spirit elemental, being 4th means the ring finger meaning bride, the whole bunny theme which meant they'd end up together) the parts that were most compelling were the two disguised Renas and the history of yotsuba pushing all her other sisters to like fuutarou, aka prime mediator - which isn't too difficult to believe since it was already obvious she was pushing at least miku.

also, completely unrelated, but i just love the fact that before the anime released there was a promotional commercial of the manga in which sakura ayane (the character voice behind yotsuba) voiced all the quintuplets (just google "sakura ayane voice quintuplets" - should be the first hit). one of my main draws to 428 was her energetic voice, and while the rest of the voicing cast were essentially the all-stars, sakura still remains my most fav voice actor (just edging out hanazawa a bit, even though hanazawa's voice is in so many memes that i enjoy)

Just tossing more things to think about...

We know Yotsuba pretty much realized who Fuutaro was from Chapter 2 (Or we should see that in next chapter)
I'm guessing Itsuki realized that Fuu had met Yotsuba since Chapter 2 also when she found the pic of Fuu in his handbook when taking a drugged Fuu home?
Ichika realized Fuu was her first love Chapter 25, page 10 when she saw Fuu in wig at the test of courage.
I'm not sure about Nino... by the time she started calling him Fuu-kun she should have known eh?
But Miku... I thought she was the only one left out of the secret but now I'm wondering if she didnt already know before Ichika in Chapter 25??
So they all knew who Fuu was before the last arc in Kyoto happened?? And Fuu knew one (or two) of them was the girl in Kyoto.
We must be getting close to the end eh??

That question kind of hit me cause while this arc is having people probably look at older chapters to connect things with Yotsuba... it made me think that at end of arc when Ichika revealed she only realized Fuu was the boy in Kyoto only after seeing him in wig in test of courage, it made me look at chapters after that test of courage to see how Ichika react up until she told Fuu she was that girl. And some things made sense now like when they were both locked in the storage room in the next chapter and she cried for no reason and fighting her love alarm lol. She was already thinking of quitting school by that time and pursue her acting career... but later said she decided not to because she had a reason to stick around a little longer (and she outscored Miku in the exams 😋)

But what also made me think is Miku's reaction to Ichika seeing Fuutaro with the wig and her expression https://mangadex.org/chapter/85591/10

Before that scene she never really confronted Ichika about Fuu... but ever since that scene, she kept on questioning her feelings for Fuu... asking how she felt about him, asking her about if shouldn't it be her dancing with Fuu at the fire, and getting cut off when she asked if she loved him? Almost like... I see you realize that Fuu is the boy you spent time with in Kyoto 5 years ago... does Ichika still care for that boy? And then at times afterwards keep telling Ichika she's not gonna hold back... like trying to tell her if you don't pursue I am not gonna hold back... it's a fair fight now. And then at the last arc when Ichika goes a little crazy... it's Miku apologizing to Ichika that really confused me after her actions. And Miku also coming to some kind of understanding saying that if timing was a little different that it may have been her in that situation and gone crazy with her antics instead of Ichika. And also Yots saying she helped Miku being the most timid but if she really thought of the situation (remembering it was Ichika that spent time with Fuu in the past)... I mean it sounds like they all knew by then.

And at the end of Miku's arc they are all gathered around Ichika and she's the one getting consoled and concerned about her heart... What about Yotsuba??

Anyways, a lot of holes to fill still lol.

Users who are viewing this thread