5Toubun no Hanayome

@pizzapicante27

I think it looks pretty clear Miku was out at the end of the last arc when she said "Like/Love" and Fuu said, "Yeah. BUT..." and he got cut off. He was gonna reject her.

It really looks like it's coming down to Yotsuba, Ichika and I haven't counted out Nino.

But man so tough... both Yotsuba and Ichika have confessed to have loved Fuutaro since both meeting him in Kyoto 6 years ago,

This is nice arc which shows a lot of Yotsuba which we hadn't know about and that's a good thing, still I'm not a fan of whoever met who first should end up with so if they end up together then it should have legit reason other than "oh, I met you first". Don't get me wrong, if there will be sound reasoning then why not, but for now I am still on board of S.S. Miku :D

@Steamshark at this point it's less of "i met you first" hype and more of "holy $#@% she's sacrificing herself and helping everyone else". it's like at the end of the sisters' war arc where we saw ichika cry since she was sacrificing for miku, and you couldn't help but feel bad for ichika, but we're experiencing it with yotsuba and with a constant flow of tears. added along that we're getting to understand more and more how depressing her situation is under her constant facade of genki-ness. kind of like with sayori from doki doki literature club except with the feels cranked up beyond humanly possible

Notice the swing Yotsuba used throughout Chapter 90, and compare positions with Fuutarou when he used it in Chapter 37. Her love has his place by her side, whether she fights against her happiness or not.

Also, Chapter 42, Page 8. Something remarkable there.

Whoa, I completely glossed over the fact we know now that it was Itsuki in chapter 42 that dressed as Rena first meeting and not Yotsuba.

But it was after Yotsuba did let Itsuki know the reason why. So Itsuki didn't know from Ch 2 when she took a drugged Fuu home.

So Yotsuba recognized Fuutaro since Ch 2 in the school cafeteria.
Itsuki was made aware by Chapter 42 with first meeting at the lake as Rena.
Ichika realized at the test of courage when Fuu was wearing the blonde wig.

Dex-chan lover
If years of manga reading taught me something is that at this point the only solution to end the manga right is polygamy

@Non_Descript_Member, @yotsuba428

I think your both wrong in the symbolism... Its doesn't symbolize Fuutaro "swinging" beside her.

Her holding on the chains of the swings... It's representing the "chains or shackles of guilt" that Fuutaro had mentioned elsewhere that's she's holding on to and holding her back. Ch. 56 pg 11 showing Pic of chains... Coincidence Negi using chains there and here throughout this chapter?? Doubt it. I'll uses chains instead of shackles for rest of explanation.

I mentioned elsewhere this last chapter especially shows it... She's hiding her feelings and denying them because she is trying not to be "special" anymore. The beginning of the arc shows how after Kyoto she tried her best to separate from her sisters and stand out and be the best and be "special." But in doing so she was almost separated from her sisters and her sisters lied to make sure they'd stay together. When that happened she said she would no longer try to be "special" and be there for her sisters. And Fuutaro could see that in her and called it "chains of guilt"

Notice the pages of her on the swing and many times emphasizing the chains and she's holding on to them.

Because of that, when she realized Fuutaro was the boy on Kyoto, besides being ashamed she didn't want to reveal herself and want to be "special" to Fuutaro over the rest. Kind of like that crazy equality crap Miku was hung up on too. When she noticed Miku and others started falling for Fuutaro, she put her feelings aside and support her sisters... Again due to the "chains" of guilt she's holding on to... Like holding on to the chains of that swing.

How ya like that explanation. Better than the swing of togetherness eh? 😀 you can be right too. But I am just offering a different spin.

Anyways... I am guessing like how at the end of Miku's arc she was able to find strength at the end... I am guessing this arc will be her breaking free from those chains of guilt.

I guess you can say the Thanksgiving chapter when Fuutaro and Yots were at the swings and the scene where she jumps from the swing and her pure happy expression or freedom or whatever and Fuutaro noticing it... It was a symbolism of her true self when she was able to let go of those chains for a moment when Fuutaro was there.

@donm527
Well that is true. The chains represent her shackles. Her arc will be about herself or Fuu sets her free. That is her future development. I am not sure she will win or not but after these recent chapters.. honestly i'm fine with she not being the bride anymore, i just hope that she find her own happiness. That's all i need as Yotsubafag whos remain loyal since early chapter. And about his words "by my side" are kind of special imo.

Definitely after reading the Yotsuba Theory, I saw the chapter today and saw that Yotsuba was cute.

Looking back, I just realized how I think I would've acted if I hadn't read the Yotsuba Theory. It was drastically different.

My understanding of translation is not good but... Is he saying the Manga is ending at 100 episodes?! Or is he saying he's excited to getting close to a hundred chapters??

https://twitter.com/negi_haruba/status/1141646481696276480?s=19

Users who are viewing this thread