5Toubun no Hanayome

@chipusu

Far from it. As far as fan service chapters go, this was one of the tamest I've seen. But par for the course as far as this manga goes which is cool. I would have liked more flirting and teasing this was more an Itsuki chapter.

Did you read the flags throughout the chapter??

Nino and Miku all clingy to Fuu and a bit flirty?? = not bride.

And I mentioned elsewhere, Itsuki through this whole chapter... makes me wanna say... wanna cross her off the list of potential quint that kissed Fuu at the bell... if she currently not showing strong interest even when in self thought... then can't imagine her having any romantic interest back at the bell... = not bride.

And Yotsuba and Ichika... playing it stone cold cool... = one of them bride.

But... Ichika is going to move away and put Fuu behind her and focus on acting!! 😭

Dex-chan lover
@chipusu didn't even notice that it wasn't there. i mean, the moments are sparse, but they've shown them in nothing but towels and ichika in underwear in earlier chapters.

I WANT TO FUCKING RUB ITSUKI'S BORGAR BELLY SO FUCKING BAD SMOTHER MY FACE IN THAT PILLOWHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Dex-chan lover
@donm527 Don't take my comment too seriously, I was just happy we finally got a really good "swimsuits fan service chapter" 😅

@Galder True, guess even at the beginning it was still sparse enough (Tho imo it just makes it so much better that we don't get unnecessary random fan service )

ok what's with that hand?? was it futaro hand ?? and how exactly it didn't got sunburned?

@lonewolf

It was getting shade under Itsuki's leg/thigh 😜

@chipusu

Don't worry, I'm not and just having fun. I personally wished if they were gonna cave in to the fan service and do a swimsuit chapter then they should have spent a little more time showing the quints in there suits 😛 I mean really didn't get all the girls to do a full pose in front of Fuu or, tastfully, show off their suits... They at least showed more outfits when they were wearing Yukatas 😃

Contributor
Yeah.
Same as others harem manga (or rom-coms in general), i will wait the end of this story before i decide to buy this.

I hope this story can get a good end, but...

Is there any chance the two groups translating this could do alternate chapters?
Instead of both groups doing the same chapter.

Alright. That's ot, Folk! Itsuki's arc is done.

Well, I'm just joking but it really feels like a one off story. Maybe we will get more incoming.

Dex-chan lover
@lonewolf she simply put her hand on top of his. so the back of his hand didn't get sunburned. she's even looking at her hand at the end of the chapter.

@Seedy - well, there kinda needs to be a consistency in translation quality, which /a/non provides with a full series set of chapters. That isn't to say dropout's take is altogether bad (plus I like reading the different credits pages), but I have felt a little underwhelmed with a few lines they've covered that I've translated myself that have ended up similar or exactly like /a/non's.

@donm527
I bet when the vol. with that chapter comes out there will be a nice illustration in the back of all of them... I mean c'mon it is manga.

Nino's swimsuit though was probably the best.... actually they all have the same body so... they all looked good. Yea never mind me 😕.

Users who are viewing this thread