5Toubun no Hanayome

My only concern is, this has dropped down in weekly top charter because of 2 rival scanlator.

Contributor
I've finally caught up, and this is how I felt when I read up until ch 90

AH_FUCK.gif

Is it just me or is this completely generic and annoying? What sets this apart from other manga of the same type? Is there a point where the quality goes up drastically or does it just get gradually better or what? The only praise I can understand is the character designs. It's not that I don't enjoy harems if done well, but this one isn't. But I see it everywhere like a curse.

Is this new chapter 95 the end of the current volume?
Do we get to see Itsuki in a wedding dress on the cover soon?

looks like the author has the case of not wanting to actually progress this story as they probably have no other cow to milk... what a shame, this shit is boring.

I'd like to say that Ichika is already out in the sense of story potential... but of course, according to the latest chapter, she's still in.

Oddly, Eyaslunatic's statement below has made me think that, yes, things are feeling generic, especially with Nino and Ichika. What the author is doing with them is certainly out of the ordinary... but it's the same romcom status quo of the tsundere and the teasing onee-san...

@GreenMoriyama

I think people get that feeling often... when the story is not going exactly the way they want. In a few chapters, their fav character will get some meaningful story time and everything will be looking much better and feeling more excited. 😉

Poor Ichika fans... had to endure almost 10 chapters!! of seeing her prepare to quit school and actually run away from Fuu to finally get a chapter and see her great big smile and laugh. It would have worked too... she had quit and would have been completely out... if it were not for that snek Fuutarou pulling her back KNOWING how she feels about him and not having the balls to respond so that she could move on. We'll see what happens going forward.

I'm with @Eyaslunatic. I'm just gonna wait til it ends to finish reading it. I did enjoy the overall connecting points in the story (if that makes sense) and their sisterly bond but the rest of it seems generic. I thought this was ending soon but now it looks like the author is gonna make it longer than I had anticipated.

Actually these five girls only fought for fuutaro's d*ck. This manga actually has no meaning except for fuutaro's d*ck.

The group with the least chapter views should just stop.

I mean, I don't wanna read the same chapter TWICE just because 2 small-time groups are trying to see who has the bigger d*ck by making "the better version."

NEWS FLASH!!! 98% of the script is gonna be damn near the exact same

Besides, I thought there was a rule saying that there could only be One group uploading their version of a manga chapter, per manga or something?

@lymus ?

@gooberto In the end this manga is nothing but a romcom aimed specifically to create a waifu war. It's well executed, sure but it lacks depth, while other romcom manga have development besides the relationships. The girls' interests start and end with Fuutarou. Ichika was the only one who was somewhat of a exception to the rule but Negi dragged her back to the harem.

I honestly can see this ending the same way as Nisekoi. Negi will drag the fight until people start getting pissed off, then he'll off the losers one by one in a couple of volumes. It's been almost 100 chapters and we're no closer to even make an educated guess about who the bride is than we were at chapter 1. Yotsuba being the childhood sweetheart meant nothing in the end, since still it looks to me that this ends with an Itsuki victory despite her barely interacting with Fuutarou.

Users who are viewing this thread