5Toubun no Hanayome

Aggregator gang
@0181sam I agree with you
@BlackKnight13 You are really rude, there are better ways to say all you did but I do agree in some parts
@lymus well You shouldn't promote that, that energy could be put into better things like translating other projects that are yet to be picked, competing in something like this is just a waste of energy and sometimes get really ugly.

Dex-chan lover
I swear, if Itsuki wins the Fuutarou bowl I will strap a nuke on myself and JIHAD Negi-sensei personally.

Yotsuba and Nino FOR LYF!!!

To me, this manga feels like Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai and Nisekoi had a baby and this was the result, but a bit better.

Group Leader
None of the Nakano quints are better than imouto Raiha. I think I know what Negi is doing.
Fuutarou forgot the ring on purpose so he can walk out of the wedding and propose to Raiha instead.
Oreimo ending confirmed.

What an absolute masterpiece this is. Every page I feel the excruciating pain of not having a quintuplet gf which I can only alleviate by immersing myself more in the story.

Well the editor basically comfirmed who's gonna be the bride in a new interview, well confirmed is a stretch but it wouldn't surprise me if that quint won. I dont mind the winner but essentially confirming it just sucks out the mystery.

There was recently a an interview with negis editor. Some of the questions were translated in the toubun 4chan threads. Doesnt necessarily mean shes the bride but the answer to the question feels like a big hint.

Dex-chan lover
@Darudius Can't find shit about this so-called interview. Might be nice if you could be bothered to provide a link

EDIT: Wait are you referring to
">Was the setting of making the heroines quintuplets decided since making the "name" "
">Yes, for haruba sensei the thought of making the protagonist meet his first love in the past but if the girl was a quintuplet the protagonist won't recognize which girl he met was interesting and was probably his initial idea so romance with them was his best way of expressing this idea. The series was born in this way."
?

If so then I lol

Yeah, the editor sure "confirmed" the bride there. The question and answer don't even have anything to do with who Fuutarou ends up with. Just a plot detail that we've already seen.

Contributor
How long has Miku been on every single mangadex page?
https://mangadex.org/images/misc/miku.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread