5Toubun no Hanayome

@yotsuba428

Wow. If that is true, then one can't deny Yotsuba has certainly come out of nowhere to make this a sprint to the end. Does have the feeling of high ground.

It felt that we were getting to the end of the manga but I was guessing 20-30 chapters. This really will be a sprint and should be pretty exciting til the end because of so many things yet to cover.

I'm guessing that the story ends at the wedding then because 10 chapters doesn't feel enough. "After" chapters... like Masamune-kun no Revenge's "After School" Chapters to give a chapter to each girl to show their life and career afterwards?? Speaking of which... I was a huge Yoshino fan and so sure it was going to end with her... so goes to show ya I have no idea who will win here either 😀

This last chapter was very heartfelt and did make all the connections from first meeting to the last page of admitting her feelings. And I loved Itsuki's plea to Yotsuba that she has a right to be happy and not too late to make her entrance. So with all that you can't help to want her to be happy... and you'd want the girl that says she has always loved Fuu since first meeting 6 years ago to win. But Ichika said the same thing too!!! 😫If Negi had just made Ichika fall in love since high school... like during the test of courage or a little earlier... it would be easier to take along with the other sisters.

With that said, it's a sprint to the end... between Yotsuba and Ichika 😀... with Yotsuba admittedly being the fastest of the quints. 😬

With only 10 chapters left, then to me it doesn't seem possible for the other sisters stories to develop any further and how it ended for Miku and with Nino behind as well as Itsuki. There is just Yotsuba obviously but still that mystery of what was shared between Fuu and Ichika that evening 6 years ago and as well as seeing Fuu's feelings of each sister for him to show who he has had feelings for. All that in 10 chapters??

Lot's to still connect and reveal.

@Yotsub428 ...Honestly I'll be happy with who ever the bride will be at the end because I'm optimistic Negi will paint a picture where they are all happy and show how each is content of the outcome... But what I'm really concerned about is your reply to my post a while back when I was making predictions of careers and you said Miku will end up with some fat moustached/bearded older man making me remember she said something about liking older bearded men. For some reason that really bothers me lol. Nino ending up with a blonde haired delinquent looking dude (kinda like Fuu's dad) sounds spot on though! And I'm thinking I'd like to see Yotsuba be a professional soccer player now... representing Japan in World Cup. 😀

So many things to connect and reveal yet... 😬😬

Haaa....

There's no confirmation that the series is ending at Chapter 100. I don't think there's any way the story can be tied up in 10 chapters, plus there's still a lot of potential left in it. Best guess, the series crosses 104 (the final chapter of 12th volume) or 113 chapters (likewise for the 13th), or thereabouts.

It's only been like a couple of hours but between here and Reddit, people freaking the fuck out through language barriers and misinterpretations has become an annoyance. The most likely conclusion noted by myself and others is that Negi's excited his first independent series will reach triple digits in chapters.

@donm527
It was just a joke.. lol. But yeah she said it herself that she likes fat old man. Guess we will see more of Mikus doujins with dirty old man as the protagonist.

@Non_Descript_Member
Well idk about how much chapters left. But i heard this series will end in 12 volumes or so. Maybe i was wrong but there is no way Itsuki will have an arc. She's just supporting Yotsuba atm. Even if she had one.. and somehow she wins.. that would be an asspull ending ever.

I'm wondering if some of the Volume 10 chapters will be updated considering that the bound version fixes the timeline snafu to the more accurate six years, and has an extra page.

The main six met around Summer, which is Chapter 1, unless I've really missed a ton of stuff somehow, there was no summer break or was pretty much skipped over, Christmas was Chapters 49-50, and the non-retrospective parts of Chapter 90 is most likely in July, or June at a push. So that's nearly a full year.

I C H I K A

I see there is a spanish Ch. 91 out. That was a short Yotsuba arc eh? Oh boy looking forward to the English translation but.... I C H I K A?

Hi, I just wanted to ask before I start reading this again (stopped around chapter 50), are we any closer to the end? Or is the competition still ongoing determining who will be with male MC?

@Non_Descript_Member - I also wish to start again, but it was getting so intense when I stopped that I wanted to take a little break. The break ended up being much longer than expected with 30-40 chapters unread, hence why I was asking if the end goal was in sight or not to determine whether I should start again. I'll wait until it reaches chapter 100 I guess since I'm not in too much of a rush at the moment.

@somaanggoro

Who cares? The more the merrier... my thought is that you basically ensure someone is supporting the manga and that someone will be pushing out the lastest chapter ASAP. About 12pm EST every Tuesday lately like clockwork. Great job to all and thank you for your hard work. 😀

Users who are viewing this thread