5Toubun no Hanayome

I don't even know what I expected. Chapter 1 showed he ended up choosing someone in the end. Does this really mean anything?

BEST MOVE THAT'S RIGHT. Though I know for sure something wack is going to happen, I'm actually a fan of this ending... it's pretty realistic.

Dex-chan lover
Plot twist he does choose no one and goes out with his childhood friend... get rekt Quintuplets kappa

@takashiobatasan

Hey there. Sometimes wish I could hold off reading week to week and do it in lumps but can't lol.

What do I think? Probably the same as been for a while... I think Yotsuba and Ichika are the main two characters and one of them most likely the bride... BUT... I still can't count the others completely out. Nino has been really entertaining since she confessed to Fuu and been trying to get his attention in an aggressive unapologetic manner and Itsuki lately she does show a certain connection to Fuutarou they get along well...

But Yots and Ichika... their stories are still intact... they both met Fuu in Kyoto and, to me, think their stories have continued to develop over every arc. They both hold that big story of being the girl in Kyoto and Negi has purposely kept it's reveal through all this and as we get closer and closer to the end I feel the reveal will have a bigger meaning.

People mention Ichika on the outs but I don't see that at all... she quit school to concentrate on acting but in reality to move on from Fuutarou but Fuutarou has made great effort to go after her and bring her back with his crazy pitch of hiring her for the indi project to get her to study to graduate. And this chapter I felt showed that everytime they're together they have a great dynamic together. Fuu definitely respects big sis Ichika when she's talking to the boy and how he needs to be the big brother to his family... like she needs to be big sis to hers and you see Fuu admire that as well as see her smile when she is talking to the boy. On the flip side you see Fuu's expression and when he hears Ichika has kissing scenes and kinda surprised him... maybe even bother him. lol, we'll see if we see him staying up late night to watch her drama to see her scenes with the male actors. They really have great chemistry together. Love it when she can still flirt with him and get a reaction... like when they were studying together a few chapters back in her hotel room. Yeah, as you can see... I don't think Ichika is out by a long shot. But really have to see what Yots does. I give them both 50/50 chance.

Glad I caught your post because I don't check out the comments here much... I discovered reddit and post there mainly.

@donm527 I'm glad to hear back I personally have always thought the bride was Miku to be honest. Miku has always been there as far as fuu could remember and he works with her. He sees her the most and he knows she was the first to like him. But that's just like an end result theory. I feel as if though Nino has the biggest realistic chance being she had to have kissed guy at the bell ( oh yeah I'm bringing that back 😂😂😂😅 ) I like nino. Well everyone except itsuki. She jussa mom.

@takashiobatasan

I like Miku but to me she's just felt like a supporting character through most of this.

I do wish Negi would have done more... she spent most of her time stuck in her shell and once she was able to get out of it at the end of war arc I'm thinking... OK!! Here she comes!!... but she hasn't been as active as say.... Nino with her aggressive behavior and even Itsuki has been looking more possible than Miku lately. The aquarium date was weak in my opinion with Fuutarou looking not fully into it.

I'm glad it didn't turn out where he was going to reject only her... I would have felt pretty bummed for her. Really hoping that he does go through with rejecting them all... gives them all an exit from getting rejected and seeing one of your sisters being confessed instead.

Nino... I like her... she could have kissed Fuu at the bell... but I haven't counted out any of the sisters as being a possible bell kisser.

Dex-chan lover
@isekaijin he chooses someone, don’t worry. He just doesn’t want that ending where he chooses someone and ends up leaving the other sisters hanging lmao like that one show the kid explained

Users who are viewing this thread