5Toubun no Hanayome

so the final volume will be vol 11 where "You-Know-Who" is on the cover ??

@v4v
I agree with you. 5toubun surpasses every modern harem manga such as Nisekoi, Bokuben etc.
I'm one of those people who despise shounen harem-romance the most because it is just too focused on ecchi and lots of fanservice, the rest, the story isn't interesting at all.

What you say is the same as the one I discussed in my review on MAL.

A good choice using the "bride" theme to the last few volumes.

@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN
Logically thinking, the last girl on the last volume is the winner.
There is no guarantee that Ichika is the winner because she shows up first. She shows up first because she is the older sister of all. There are triggers to attract interest.

Then, I still haven't seen the signs of love coming from Fuutarou. He remained in his capacity as a tutor. And the people who chase him openly are the girls.
I've seen quite a bit about how there is a gap between one character and another. But it can't be called predictable either.

With the current developments, I feel that the obligations that arise to marry between them also have an influence on the situation that will come. I see the direction of development is heavy, especially considering their father. Fuutarou will choose one of them is inevitable.

Dex-chan lover
@goronyanpai Wait, are you confusing the names?

Negi is the mangaka of 5 Toubon
Fuutarou is the MC of this story
Ichika is short hair and eldest
also the actress
(1)
Nino is butterfly pins and
the one who cuts her hair and is chasing up to Miku on the Waifu War
after Seven Goodbyes arc (2)
Miku is headphones and totally best girl agree or I'll kill your pet rock
also the first girl to fall for Fuutarou
(3)
Yotsuba is bunny ribbon and arguably one of the most thirsty (4)
Itsuki is star pins and first girl Fuutarou met (5)
The quints are named in their birth order, although don't count my order for this one cause I learn my Japanese from anime.

Then there's the father whose name I haven't remembered and is an actual character in here instead of a wall like in other harems.

Dex-chan lover
Opens MangaDex to look for a new manga to read
Checks 5 Toubon from a new reply
Sees 5 Toubon's rating drop from 8.77 to 8.76

images

Look at what you have done.

Group Leader
Yotsuba dropping the beat.
Dtj612YVYAAqBY3.jpg:large

What happened to Nino? Also Ichika as a traditional singer and Miku as an Idol. Expect Itsuki in the following days.
DtZoyQnVAAAom6x.jpg:large
DtUdGapUcAAXMMF.jpg:large
DtfAnzCVsAEev-d.jpg:large

Contributor
ICYMI links to online stores where you can buy this series have been added to the main page of this series.
If you enjoy this series then head on over to one of the sites and purchase the official volumes to support the author!
If shipping to your country costs too much then you can always buy a digital version - each volume costs about as
much as a coffee!

Dex-chan lover
i'd advise to simply put a link for amazon.com too. they have volumes 1 thru 5 for sale as kindle edition already (paperback for volume 1 coming on the 31st).

Dex-chan lover
WHO MADE THE RATING DROP BY 0.01?!!!

(I should get a life and stop watching the rating like I'm birdwatching)

@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN Those a snippets from different chapters of Ichika, with the bottom one being a Photoshopped mix of two images: One panel from pg6 in ch41, with a strip of Ichika from the last page of ch60 overlaid on top.

Group Leader
Surprisingly, this series is purposefully not ecchi. There are so many moments you assume it's going to be a panty shot, but it's cleverly covered. Even when Ichika was deliberately holding Yotsuba's kiddie panties but was blocked by a character's head xD

Of course, I'm not going to deny Ichika's sex appeal under that blanket and it appears to getting ecchier since hot springs.

Users who are viewing this thread