5Toubun no Hanayome

Dex-chan lover
I just started this and I want to know if its possible for one person to marry five people

I know he ultimately marries one but they could rotate him around because they're twins

More than half of the readers are going to end up angry no matter who wins haha. Then people are going to start shitting on it and it'll turn into nisekoi.

Group Leader
Haven't really expected this manga to get so much attention, glad for the author. Hot shot in shounen jump and that's a feat for sure.

Followed around when there was still 20 chapters and I'm getting sweating eyes.

Dex-chan lover
@Tsudow shounen magazine. and there's been so much news about the sales, especially when volume 8 sold over 400k units a few days after release.

I will love this series no matter who wins. Negi is a genius who has managed to make a harem of girls each of whom you care about and love.
Fuck any comparisons to nisekoi.
So far.

Group Leader
New cover is out, not sure if its in high enough quality though: https://bit.ly/2lCDcuz

The author pretending every girl has a chance, and will keep doing so until the final volume.
At least it only has a year tops left.
Btw, when will the MC fuck them?
Reading a 100+ chapters just to see who officially gets the cummies.

Dex-chan lover
Still a firm believer that they should all just live with Uesugi and have him be in a de-facto five-way marriage. They've always said they're five parts of a whole, so in a sense it would be one whole person and another whole person, and this solution is foreshadowed a bit in that everyone holds his hand in the ceremony and that anyone can be dressed as however they wish.

(And I'm not just saying that because my Account is named after an Islamic Turco-Mongol Ruler)

@Elen

Negi does it again, baits us hard with the childhood friend/random new girl trope known in romance manga.

Its handled super well cause I dont feel any sort of romantic feelings between them and Takebayashi meets up with the other guy from the Kyoto trip (most likely boyfriend at this point)

ok for a sec author did have me with this surprise childhood friend (was about rage hard) but it looks she was just used as catalyst (hopefully) for girls feelings

The quints are all objectively shit and Negi is a hack
I repeat NEGI IS A HACK
The eternal jap strikes again

@donm527 I don't know if you remember me but, we used to talk about this and stuff.... i held off the series for a while so I can just catch up like I just did 😭 I should've waited longer!!!!!

But I now have the slightest feeling that Yotsuba might be the bride like maybe ichika told fuu-kun sometime while she was like apologizing or something, I feel like if he knew who she was he would pick her. Of course that seems bland but,I think that it's fine....

what do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread