5Toubun no Hanayome

Highly suggest anyone who likes this to go check out Haganai, that’s another romance manga with godly writing and character interaction.

Dex-chan lover
I hope there is an epilogue chapter. Though, maybe that's hoping for too much.

lol Thats why I never bothered with this serie, I knew the author would pull some shit like this.

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck happened here? I left this before the exams and now we get this non ending? Did the mangaka got eaten by a MIB roach and was replaced?

I don't know what you people were expecting. When it looked like Negi was going to keep the mystery until the very last second, it became obvious romantic development post confession wasn't going to be a priority here.

Dex-chan lover
1. My favorite didn't win.
2. The last couple chapters breezed over a lot of stuff that had been developing.
3. My least favorite actually won.
4. This is the first manga I've ever followed from issue #1
5. Thank you so much for the translations.
6. 10/10 for a superior story, Negi-sama.

7. STILL salty that she didn't win.

Group Leader
ok after seeing the ending, I don't wana read the middle chapters that i skipped so i would appreciate it if someone could just answer this one question for me instead!
who was the girl he met in his childhood? (since this is general chat so please just use the spoiler tag)
and I was not expecting this ending at all!!
she was the least likely candidate! the others had more character development than her! it's like the author, just for the heck of it, decided to go with the most unexpected ending to give all the readers a spin for it! like that the heck! you totally negated all the other developments, then what was the point even???! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Double-page supporter
Im actually really glad that i dropped this at chp 51 (i got up to date and then stopped there).
Kinda expected 150 chp, but of course, as soon as i saw it gain popularity on reddit i knew it was gonna be overblown as a masterpiece. It was really interesting up to the chapter i left and just seeing the final chp and the comments cleared my mind of any doubt of going through all of them.

Good day sir.

Feels bad that Nino didn't win, always had a soft spot for tsunderes.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

What a terrible, terrible series. Please never ever attempt to read this mess of a story.

Users who are viewing this thread