5Toubun no Hanayome

Contributor
There's a fundamental flaw with the series. The author has to maintain the mystery of which sister is the bride, right? That means he can't write in anything about falling in love with her, or any of them. They all have to be super plutonic, then suddenly a proposal. Consequently, it lacks impact. You're not as emotionally invested as you would be in a story where you were along for the emotional journey of falling in love. So, the reveal really fell flat for me. Not because it was/wasn't my favorite girl. Just that I was about as emotionally invested as with the Fallout 4 waifu. Non-impactful.

Thanks to the translation teams for this manga. It was a blast to enjoy the story you helped present.

And I don't think this hardly counts as a spoiler, but...
HAHAHA Fuutarou if you think quintuplets are really a pain, guess what? You just married into a family with a set. You reap the earth you sow.

Ayane Sakura --> TV Commercial Ad --> Anime = Bride.
It's already been revealed when the anime was announced.
And yet I don't know why there's still shipping wars.

A LOT of salty idiot fags out here. Seriously man justifying your sunken ship?
Fuutaro chose her because she's the one who made him change and he has been thinking about her all his life.
If it wasn't for Youtsuba he could be turned to a delinquent/gangster/criminal.
Yes Youtsuba was like a side character who always supports her sisters putting aside her own feelings.
But when she's alone with Fuutaro she can't hold back any longer and goes aggressive.

Love this manga so much,the ending didn't deserve that rushed climax to be honest,but fantastic nevertheless. Got to say though,all of this "Don't read this" is fucking annoying. Read it first,life's pretty short so might as well fill it with as much experience as you can. Props to you,Negi.

Well it's over.

But Hentai with NTR tags can still continue 😂

And .. uh ...
Slide this to the left, and Miku will appear.

#TeamMiku 😄

7/10 for me, the ending is rushed after the school festival arc but the I liked the final chapter. With a better after confession development It will be a 8-8,5.

sHiT eNdInG1!1!1 nEgI mY fAvOuRiTe dIdNt wIn !1!1 trash

I was going to watch anime but my friend annoyed me to read the manga, all I can say is I want to beat the shit out of Nino that annoying little bitch keeps meddling and annoys fuutaro how can someone like her? I don't get it I don't think I can keep going on, I'm frustrated af. Seriously what is wrong with her? Is she always on her periods? I think I'll drop it

Thanks the teams so much for translate this for us
I really love this manga even though the end is kind of lame
PS: I really want miku to be the bride 😤

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

The spacing was bad, but overall it was a nice read and ultimately not a waste of time. 7/10

That said, thanks for the translation ^^

Double-page supporter
Least Developed Character, still gets to be bride. I mean I'm fine with Yotsuba winning, it's just the way he developed her through out the series did not do her any justice.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Not sure why the ending was so rushed since Negi is working on the spin-off "Magical Girl Raiha" now, my only guess is that he wanted to time it with similar romcoms ending their series. A great many people said he was getting tired of 5toubun but if that were the case he wouldn't be continuing with the spin-off but at least it wasn't spoiled like Bokuben's anime did to its manga, regardless Bokuben had the development to justify their ending. I wish Negi would have taken more time to resolve Yotsuba's depression and obsessive nature towards Fuutaro so everyone could be happy with this result because the ending feels as if Negi threw darts blindly to decide his winner, lazy writing shouldn't get a pass. I'll keep an eye on his future works for posterity to see if he learns from his mistakes, I feel sorry for the folks that got super-invested in this series, Negi really twisted that knife in his consumer's backs.

You've done so much for me in my life, you have no idea how much you've done for me in my life, so much so I can't even explain it in words, ....................."sniff"..........I'll miss you.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, after this manga is completed, I feel like there's something I missed on Wednesday.

Users who are viewing this thread