5Toubun no Hanayome

It was a nice enought ride. sadly, i think the story went down the drain near the end. I think yotsuba's relationship with the MC was not as detailed as with the other sisters, wich left a feeling of incompletion. i think the writer struggled to keep the 'secret' and just didn't find a proper way to reveal it. i wonder if the story was planned to end this way or was the manga near the edge of cancelation. because the end seemed really rushed and very unsatisfying compare to other rom titles.

anyway, like i said, it was good. but it will not be remembered as a romantic milestone.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Even knowing that the bride would be Yotsuba, I still see Negi's choice as a lie.
He put all the clues on Itsuki, who clearly would have been the best choice (even if it would be too cliché) and at end, Yotsuba stole the best girl role from her.

I enjoyed the read! I understand why there's people who didn't like it, whether their girl was chosen or not. I got the feeling towards the end that the author, Negi, had the ML chosen from the beginning since all the hints from the previous chapters all started the connect. There's certainly narrative choices and plot that did not make sense, even when you suspend a surreal amount of disbelief, but by the end it really pulled at my heartstrings and it's one of the few harem manga that I actually like and would definitely revisit some of the chapters in the later future.

The girl who won deserves it, she was the only one who loves selflesly by giving up on the race so her sisters can be happy and wanted others to know how kind Fuutaro is. While the others are selfishly sabotaging and upstaging one another.

enjoyed earlier chapters since it has that refreshing feeling which usually i cant seem to find in ur run-of-the-mill harem series, got kinda bored in the middle of my read. then just skipped to very last chapter bc i stopped caring altogether, to look for which girl "wins" fuutarou's heart. since i love the winning girl (you know who) i dont mind the ending she deserves it for being a selfless from straight off the bat compared to most of her sis.

Dex-chan lover
@idiazu @Watercell
Okay. May I request spoilers, please?
Cause one of you is lying 😅
Is it harem ending, or mono ending?
Cause I'm tired of "harem" manga that end in broken hearts, I'm trying to find poly endings.

@Tatherwood
It is a mono ending, but they all go together for the honeymoon. I would like to think it is a harem ending, but in reality it is a mono ending.

Dex-chan lover
@Watercell
How the FUCK do you marry one and go on a honeymoon with multiple?
Did they agree to be concubines or something? 😂
Thanks ^^

I highly thought that the author would pull stunt like Nisekoi, first girl got the best
if you ask me if I'm satisfied and I am not. Yotsuba has the clear lower screen time, it would be impossible
for us readers accept the ending.
Kato Megumi from Saekano is still the best heroine.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck you Negi, You fucking hack , you didn't give the Bride A Charecter Arc, but gave her the whole Show. Though the Story was amazing, So 10/10.

Double-page supporter
SEASON 2 BOYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SEASON 2 EPISODE 1 IS FUCKING OUT
WE GOT A FUCKING SEASON 2 WITH GOOD ANIMATION

BUT AT WHAT COST
VUega4V.jpg

iirc, wasn’t Yotsuba the first girl to ACTUALLY confess to fuutaro, even if she ended up saying that it was a joke? Because of that scene, I kind of figured that she would be the one that ended up marrying fuutaro. I’d say that she deserved it then. Props to her! She was my second favorite, after Itsuki.

I mean there are some things I would like to complain about but I really couldn't be bothered. The story though in my opinion, a 10/10

Seriously though I would have rather chosen Itsuki other than Yotsuba at this point because most of the time it really felt like the story would have made more sense if Fuutarou ended up with Itsuki and it feels like Yotsuba is not properly written as her on character
Nino, Ichika and Miku were properly written as their own characters. Better than Yotsuba I should say for myself. I just don't really understand how this whole story went with me trying to recap about it. It feels like I have missed so much detail into everything and how it all lead up to Yotsuba winning the ending.
Maybe I need to re-read the 91 chapters again lol

Dex-chan lover
he choosing any other sister is still bad as the other 4 will never be truly happy. I’m not salty that he chose Yotsuba, I’m salty that he didn’t choose all of them. If not a harem ending, give me a forever alone ending OR have him pick one woman who isn’t a Nakano sister, all three are better than singling out one sister
:p

Users who are viewing this thread