5Toubun no Hanayome

[/spoile
r]I was very angry with the ending and why was the bride yotsuba? I wish it was Miku, if it was itsuki I could have been like" Okay..." And why the hell did they all went to honeymoon together, are they thinking of having a gangbang..šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I have said it before and I will said it now
"I am not satisfied with the ending, the bride could have been Miku and why the hell did they put yotsuba as a bride, I don't accept this at all!!šŸ˜ šŸ˜ šŸ˜ 

I can only see the ending of this manga as some sort of open ending that satisfies everyone. Those that only wanted a unique choice for a relatively cliche romance manga got it through the marriage with Yotsuba. Those that preferred harem ending got the 5 women go with Futaro on the honeymoon. You could start a war over who is more delusional between the 2 sides, like most will say that the marriage was with one woman, the rest gave up, only one bride while the rest will say that Yotsuba would never want to make her happiness a reason to keep the rest of the family away so after obtaining the status of first wife she accepted that Futaro will poke all of them like a POKEmon master. Sorry for the bad joke. Well, the open ending should satisfy everyone unless you want to go down the rabbit hole and get a clear answer from the author.

I honestly didn't like the ending. It was kinda cute when Yotsuba said Ily and stuff but I felt like it wasn't shown much like what did she do and stuff. her character wasn't fully developed while you see Nino, Itsuki and Miku doing their best, I don't see Yotsuba much. It's like she was just suddenly given some plot armor and just won and stuff. I would have accpeted it whole-heartedly if her character was developed more and the mangaka shud have shown more scenes of Yotsuba doing smth to make Uesugi hers or smth. For me, Nino or Itsuki or Miku should have been the bride. I respect everyone's opinions but this is my opinion. After season 1 onwards, Nino did a whole fking 360 and changed so that she could be with Fuutarou. From hating him to loving him just like in the opening her line previously was i rly hate u but now it is i rly like you. Miku did a lot as well. Some of the quints confessed and kissed him earlier and only that was shown so ofc for Nino,Itsuki and Miku fans we will be annoyed cause we r wondering why they didnt show much of Yotsuba doing smth like she's just the childhood fren okay? Like most of us always thought that childhood friend in anime is going down. I'll still give a 10 because the story was overall great just that some parts were way rushed and weren't well-developed enough. I was slowly accepting that wow Uesugi and Yotsuba look quite cute together but when I look at Miku and Nino's panel crying and hugging each other and Itsuki silently congratulating him and giving love advice to her student everything just came back and it hurts. When i saw the harem tag, I was actually hoping but yea ;)

It makes sense considering that Yotsuba never got into Uesugi's nerves from the very beginning as well as being the childhood friend. But boi I'm still sad about Itsuki

So, can anyone tell me which translations are better? For the earlier chapters, is it LH or /a/? And for later chapters is it /a/ or Dropout?

To all you harem fans, Is there a point to reading a series if you know which girl wins. I can't really continue cause I know how it ends and every other scene with a girl feels more like a red herring.

Theoughout the series i knew he was gonna get married, i never thought it would be yotsuba tho. But i was also kinda hoping for another ending idk how to explain it, where they all r ā€œmarriedā€ because he loves them all equally. Obviously that would be wierd but its all fine, its a rlly good manga just anlittle sad the ending didnt go as perfectly as i had hoped.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I dont care what anybody says, this is possibly the worst ending possible. Like really bro, you pick yotsuba. Fucking yotsuba.

Aggregator gang
I agree she isnt best girl, miku is imo, but the ending wasnt bad. Shut it sonic profile.

Users who are viewing this thread