Wnf

Dex-chan lover
@RockoReado i mean im no genius but when it comes to the immovable object vs the unstoppable force, the hero has the upper hand because he knows all his abilities. Im sure later on in the story when the MC realises how op he is he will demolish the hero but for now he's just kinda there.

Dex-chan lover
And then the hero party gets rekt by goblins while the tank goes on many merry debt-ridden adventures with an amputee demon--- oops, wrong story. 😅

Dex-chan lover
@RockoReado

Obviously he feel guilty. And I suspect he really don't care about loot, especially offensive ones. It seem like he rarely attack. Only loot he interested would be the one that can cure his sister.He also need loots that can help him get the first too but that sword probably not much interesting.

And he said it's a cursed one so probably that sword ruin his defense, not that skill. If it is true and the new tank inherit the sword, since hero mention she use sword and another newcomer is obviously a mage, then she got death flag already.

Dex-chan lover
Many reckless characters could become heroes nowadays. And it's not always the good kind of recklessness, too.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, spoiled by the manga's description:

"On the other hand, the Hero fails in the dungeon over and over after throwing Rude out. One of Rude's mysterious skills was "Shoulder Ally's Damage." Because Rude had always took the damage the hero would have taken, the Hero had never been hurt before..."

Dex-chan lover
lata beta bitch boi MC ima go fuck some waifus as an alpha side character kekekek

Dex-chan lover
Wow, that guy is such an asshole. How would someone with that kind of personality be respected? Also, how did you not notice how terrible he was before now?

Fed-Kun's army
Basically ragnarok online nowadays after all party now can solo et with just priest and hunter

@lume which probably means that the hero been getting hit more which in turn drains MC outer shell

Dex-chan lover
It's very reasonable, but his attitude...man, does his mother teach him how to interact in such manner? i wonder.

Aggregator gang
His attitude are like Clone Luke from "The Abyss", but i hope he's ded at next chapter with those 2 thots

Dex-chan lover
@Iume it is not really a spoiler, it all comes out in the first 5 WN chapters, and part of the intro/setting the story arc
MC's ability is revealed in wn ch 3, hero failing was ch 5
@Nukrux :
nope, well likely he was getting hit as well but it refers to one of the heroes skills which costs like 10% of his health to use, but the MC was paying it instead, The problem is they can not tell the full effect of unique skills other then trial and error, but harem boy got his skill after parting with the MC, and has never used it when he was not around.
@Varler: They care about results, and he was getting them. it is ego from accomplishments.

Aggregator gang
I suspected it, yet another arrogant hero.
Maybe it was also the fault of that sword if Rude had had problems using his skill.
I hope the girl leaves that party otherwise you're just stupid.

@sjmcc13 Do you know where I can find the novel translated into English?
I can't find it with novel updates. '^^

Dex-chan lover
To the people saying the hero has a point, he does not. There are massive gaps in his logic. If it was a concern they should be doing trial and error to find out what is causing the issues, or to fully test out EVERY skill, which he is not.

@Ifrittuccia: it is not, I bookmarked the raws back in August or September.
Also, Nin was assigned to the party by the church and needs a reason to leave, she wants to be with the MC.

Users who are viewing this thread