Contributor
@Soundwave14 Going off the look on Ilulu/Iruru's face I'm guessing it's a member of her family (mom/older sister/aunt).

@HDMI1 Yeah you might be right it would make more sense to be Iruru's parents only because the other two fathers in the room are both a part of the chaos faction and if the peace faction was with them in this place they would likely being looking at one another suspiciously and want to attack on another (were they called that? sorry I forgot)

Supporter
You should be ashamed of yourselves for this half-assed work. in addition to sniping, of course

Fed-Kun's army
The typesetting and telephone game translation here is atrocious. Do not do this in the future, and let the normal experienced group do it. Ntm this seems to be a VERY low quality scan.

Dex-chan lover
This sub is veru guud, me undestand tudo!
Oi blyat, don't drink while typesetting or мајка will be sad!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the effort but your editing needs some work and cleaning up.

Fed-Kun's army
You know the translation is bad when you can't even tell if something's happening in the past or present. How did you manage to confuse even the flow of time?

Dex-chan lover
@ShimizuA I know, and it could have been less work if they used the spanish translation to go to english. which I've seen and there are probably people who use the english translation to go to other languages because its easier to type out. When I tried doing some comics I found J>K>E gives some of the best results that are consistent enough imo

Users who are viewing this thread