Dex-chan lover
Here we see the shota in his natural habitat showing off his skills in an intricate courtship attempt to attract a loli mate

Dex-chan lover
The elf kid won't be able to get a girl friend in years that's for sure lol

Unless our loli have an angels' patience for him... like an loli bookworm Isekai I knw (its vice versa though)

Dex-chan lover
@WhimsiCat
18.png

Dex-chan lover
@icarushector yeah, pretty sure he said that in the first couple chapters, I think it applies to stuff like his appraisal skill and that muscle power one from last chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@AbuHajaar I think it would be nice for the elf boy Nicky to teacher her some magic and skills. That would be a great way for her to gain a friend and learn how to open up. I think it would be a nice natural progression. Though I don't know if the elves would want them to stay unless Douglas saves their asses lol

Contributor
This elf father is nice.
It's good to see nice male characters beside MC like this elf or the old man before, others series should try it too instead of adding endless girls.

Dex-chan lover
@Reimos, whilst you're not wrong, if said penguin was a bit inventive it could slide down a slope and off a ramp to achieve flight for a while. ;)

Dex-chan lover
Aw, children sure talk without inhibition. Futile no matter how hard you try huh... I feel a sting in my heart. Rargh.

Users who are viewing this thread