Fed-Kun's army
@Geurjakha Am I the only one that remembers the promise he made to Ravi. about exactly this sort of thing?

I forgot. Which one was it?

Dex-chan lover
Y'know, the prejudice against people working in that kind of industry is quite strong. Not everyone working there are sex-crazed sluts lmao, and I imagine if he just explained what kind of circumstances happen there to Ravi everything would be okay. I mean, Ravi's a pretty smart kid.

Dex-chan lover
Good job MC on protecting your daughter from professional THOTism.

Bad job not explaining to her that you'll still help them without staying for very long, now you made her cry.

Dex-chan lover
It’s about time that he starts to understand her psychology... It was obvious that she would be upset about not helping them. How stupid can you be...

There are things he doesn't want to show her for her own sake. I don't blame him for refusing.

Dex-chan lover
I understand his worry, but he needs to start thinking about what Ravi thinks not just doing "whats best for her"

Dex-chan lover
I hope that brothel doesn't offer those girls... awful lot of kids in that pic. Though that world seems to be far more sexually liberated than our own most likely due to life being short for the average person

Dex-chan lover
protect ravi from those THOTIMUS PRIME!
ALL HAIL LOLICONIA!

Fed-Kun's army
@Liquidxlax You've pretty much hit on it. One of the unsolvable social problems that prohibits prostitution is that "relationship-free sex" is only consistently possible in a society where people die so young so often that the entire life expectancy drops to somewhere around 1/2-2/3 what we currently have. In other words, when people on average die so quickly that you don't really have time to form long-term "casual" relationships.

Any other kind of society, and you get a hell of a lot of burnout at best.

Users who are viewing this thread