Dex-chan lover
He tells Ravi we'll discuss what we'll do together. Then ignores Ravi's opinion and decides on his own again at the very next opportunity. Maybe the promise he made to her will actually stick this time. If he said he was gonna train Ravi how to use spells and skills it'd be one thing(with her talent he have started that ASAP) but he just refused because HE felt uncomfortable.

Dex-chan lover
Oh c,mon don't cry he's trying to protect you from that! ..... though he did go there

Dex-chan lover
Pure and Innocent little girls wants so help a bunch of THOTS

What will Daddy do ?

Double-page supporter
that cheat move u can't do that ravi it's like u auto win when u cried

Dex-chan lover
@Stralvan yup, in America we murder about 1 million babies a year. They vacuum up the limbs and crush the skull with forceps. Basically slaughtering millions of Ravis even tho they can just give their baby up for adoption no questions asked

Dex-chan lover
That's not fair, Ravi. Daughteru tears are too powerful! ;A;

I appreciate this father's dilemma though. I wouldn't want to lodge at a brothel and expose my hypothetical daughter to god knows what. At the same time, in this sort of world, I think it's worth setting a benevolent example for your daughter.

More importantly, they should properly discuss this decision, as agreed on.

Dex-chan lover
@firosahoge
yeah, lets ignore the number that is done because the pregnancy is ectopic or the fetus isn't viable as well as the fact that nothing that makes a human more significant than any other animal or just a clump of cells hasn't formed yet. Lets also ignore the part of the bible that teaches you how and when to do abortions, showing that it isn't really a matter of being advanced. Then we can ignore the fact that waiting until they can suffer throw them out in a country that has a massive childhood poverty and starvation problem and refuses to do anything about it.

ah who cares. Even if people ban it, ain't going to stop it. The back-ally version isn't even dangerous anymore, since most of the tools used to do it in the hospital can be bought for the cost of the procedure now and you can learn how to do it in about an hour. Also, did you somehow think that other developed countries don't have many abortions? We're one of the few that makes it illegal to pay for it using a government program. Other develop nations would help you do it.

@ninjadork
how does that work when there are so many countries or parts of countries that have legal prostitution without this becoming a problem. Sex doesn't inherently lead to an emotional relationship, especially when partners are changed frequently.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone is defending Ravi... but not me. I find her crying to be annoying here. MC is trying to protect her. She wants him to help the brothel without knowing or caring if MC will be in danger or not. She says she doesn't want to be bothersome or whatever before, and now she is being just that. I don't mind her asking him about why he refused, but crying and insisting to help is just self-centered. They are strangers. MC shouldn't spoil her too much or this kind of thing will keep repeating... (she cries, he gives in, risks danger for her).

This reminds me of the annoying "justice" characters in other novels that keep on insisting MCs to help out others by risking their own lives. The "you have power, go risk your life for the sake of strangers".

Dex-chan lover
Ravi is correct. People forget she was a cursed wolf. Who knows what she's seen. She may be a child but she wasn't always just a child and she is not naive

@Kuyu

I mean, maybe she's just childishly empathetic or the trauma hit her from when she had her own curse put on. It's a kid, give her a break.

On the topic of Abortion tho, it really is a clump of cells. The rights of a undeveloped fetus should never be more than the human carrying it. Legalisation makes sure there are watchdogs and regulators to ensure there is utmost procedural safety. It's a privilege to have access to this and it's a privilege all should have.

@Kuyu
I agreed... to a degree. I suppose she's not to worried about him getting into danger because she's seen how strong he is. And I think it's fine for her to express her wishes and be a little bit spoiled - because he told her not to hold back. But the crying is to much. Asking why he's not helping them is alright - and since he refused because he doesn't want her to see what goes on in a brother, meaning he's refusing for her sake, it'd be perfectly fine for her to ask him to help them anyway. But crying for the sake of a bunch of people she doesn't know and only met for 5 minutes? Wasn't she a shy kid? There's no way she became besties with them in seconds.

@Xrave
How would a vague "we need a bodyguard for 5 days" request relate to getting cursed?

Users who are viewing this thread